7) Tony

To say that Tony felt bad was an underestimation. He had just shot his sisters son, yes on accident, but still. Guilt was eating away at him, it hadn't even been one day since he met his sister, yet here he was ruining their relationship. The one good thing that happened this year down the drain. Would she ever forgive him? What if she decided to break all ties with him? Tony didn't think he would be able to come back from that.

His team had been beaten up pretty bad, which was embarrassing by itself but that embarrassment was highlighted by the fact that those who had beaten them up so badly were kids. Natasha was very pissed off, no she was furious. At least a quarter of her hair was missing and she was littered with bruises. Bruce, the 'lucky' bastard he is, only had the stab wound in his leg. Speaking about Bruce's leg, that hadn't gone well. The other guy had attempted to escape after seeing his leg and they had been forced to have a tea session with him before he calmed down enough to leave Brucey alone.

At least one good thing came out of the fight and that was that Capsicle had a purple face, at which Tony obviously laughed at relentlessly. Thor, being a god, got about as much damage as a cement wall after being kicked by a 2 year old. Tony himself got bruises, scratches, and burns. Especially burns.

Clint hadn't shown up until the very end. Like after they tied up all the new prisoners. Clint, the bastard, was smiling when he came back but his smile soon disappeared when a fuming Natasha walked up to him.

"Clint." She said through clenched teeth, "Care to explain where the Hell you were?" Clint smiled sweetly and scratched the back of his neck, obviously trying to come up with a valid excuse.

"Uh- I... I had to use the bathroom." He said. Wrong answer bro. Natasha's face remained emotionless before she was on top of Clint continuously slapping him.

"Your telling me" *slap* "That you were" *Slap* "Taking a 30" *SLAP* "Freaking minute" *SLAP!* "PISS?!" She finished. Clint was rubbing his cheeks and Natasha her palms. With a sigh she looked up and smiled sweetly at him.

"Hope you had a nice piss 'cuz while you were taking your sweet old time pissing your brain out, I was getting beaten up by fucking teenagers."

"Geez, are you on your period?" He murmured just loud enough for everyone to hear. Tony snorted out loud but soon covered it up with a cough, uh oh he did not just go there.

She glared at Clint and lifted her hand, clearly about to release her red-head fury, but Clint quickly lifted his hands and squealed.

"No 'Tasha! No i'll make you blueberry crepes!" He said. Natasha smiled and put her hand down.

"Don't forget the chocolate sauce." She said turning around. "I'm calling Fury for back-up."

"Don't have to. I already did. They should be here any minute." Said Clint glaring at Thor, who was casually zapping him with his finger.

It felt like an eternity before a jet hovered over head. And once it landed Fury stepped off, being the drama queen he was, Tony inwardly rolled his eyes.

"Director Fury." Steve greeted holding out his hand, which was promptly ignored.

"Report?" Fury shouted.

"We searched the premises for any materials that could be alien, or explosive. After not finding anything we were gonna head back to HQ when we saw these ruffians harassing some old folks, which is when we decided to intervene. That was when we noticed that these kids were strong. Exactly what we were looking for. Sir, if I may ask, how did you know this serum would work-?" Steve said in probably one breath considering he had super lungs.