2) A Mission

Percy walked down the hall into the main reception area, where the always nice receptionist, Irina, was. In truth Percy didn't like Irina, she was way too cheery and the skin on her cheekbones seemed to stretch an unnatural length. But what freaked him out the most was her creepy long nails, always painted a bright Pink color and sharpened as if ready to kill. Which wouldn't be surprising considering he suspected she was a monster.

"Bye Percy!" She shouted in her squeaky voice as Percy tried to evade her.

"Bye!" He replied, smiling his best fake smile. Fake it till you make it right?

He pushed open the door and exited the building, finally making it. Snow was falling heavily outside but Percy's coat seemed to keep it all out. He hailed a taxi and handed him a golden card. The cabbie raised an eyebrow.

"In this snow? Kid get outta here." He said handing back the card. Percy sighed and took out 3 drachmas. He handed then to the cabbie, who in return gave a sinister smile bringing to view all his yellow teeth. Taking a bite of each coin he began to drive.

"Camp-Half Blood it is! Buckle up!" He said.

Percy shook his head. Money moved mountains. The golden cards were new to Camp, in order to make it easier for demigods to move inconspicuously throughout all of New York, the original cabbie drivers were paid a wealthy leave by the business man Suez (Zeus' code name) and replaced by nymphs and servants of Olympus. If anyone arrived and showed them the golden card they were obliged to take them to camp. For free. But no matter how powerful the gods of Olympus were they would never be more powerful than greed.

Before he knew it he was in the outskirts of camp. Making sure that the cab was out of sight, he entered camp. Once he did, warmth was one of the things that engulfed him. The second was Connor Stoll.

"Hey Perce!" He said slinging an arm over Percy's shoulder.

"Hey Connor! Gotten a girlfriend yet?" He asked smirking. Connor gave him an offended look.

"Really Percy?" He grumbled in disbelief.

Percy laughed and shrugged putting his hand around Connor's shoulder. Some time after reparations were finished, Travis Stoll, Connor's freakishly look alike brother, had declared his undying love for Katie Gardner, daughter of Demeter, leaving Connor alone. Even though he was hurt by his brothers sudden departure from his side, he eventually got over it and continued being the same old Connor.

Leo also had a major change. In the end, the gods liberated Calypso, and Leo was ecstatic to meet up with the love of his life. The downside of being free was that they erased her memories and implanted fake ones in her mind. For all she knew she was the daughter of a lawyer and a nurse living in Houston with a happy life. This left a one-sided romance, as Leo remembered every single thing that they had lived together. He was heartbroken. To add even more pain to the wound, he had been poisoned during the war by a Hydra. Leo was protecting a group of younger campers who had been cornered by the despicable creature and he managed to barely keep it away from them, and that was the cost. With the help of the Apollo campers, and Apollo himself, he managed to survive. The only thing was that the poison had already entered his system, so every now and then when he over worked himself he would get flashes of pain as the poison acted up, but that rarely thanks to two over protective beings. Jason and Piper.

"Anyways," Connor said interrupting Percy's thoughts once again (Man his Adderall was really not working today), "Chiron told me to tell you to meet him in in the big house when you arrived. So can you do me a favor and get Leo, Beth, Jason, and Pipes? Thanks!" Without waiting for a response and patting Percy on the back, he turned around shouting thanks.