5) Stark Towers

It was a normal slow day at Stark towers. Steve, the senior resident he was, sat reading the newspaper. Clint was flinging grapes at Tony's TV, seemingly bored out of his mind. Tony and Thor were sitting on the table, eating pop-tart smoothies, a new snack Thor had found on YouTube. Natasha was wherever Natasha goes on her free time,and Bruce was down in the lab.

"Clint," Tony whined "Stop throwing grapes at my TV!" Clint smiled and flinged yet another grape at, teasing him.

"Sir, Natasha Romanoff is on her way up." Jarvis said. Tony rolled his eyes.

"Think of the devil, and it shall appear." He said. The elevator dinged and Natasha entered the room, tossing a file onto the counter.

"It's speak of the devil Stark." She said. "I have a mission for you, for all of us actually." Tony raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, hi Natasha." He said then mimicked her voice,"Hi Tony. What you doing?"

"Oh you know watching a crappy movie while drinking a pop-tart smoothie."

"Oh well thats nice. Look I have a job for you and I was wondering if you'd like to do it?" He continued to converse with himself.

"No." He finished in his own voice. Thor snorted while Clint fell off the couch from laughter, muttering 'You are so dead!' Natasha glared at him and put her fingers up about an inch apart.

"Stark," she said, barely containing her anger. "I'm about this close to breaking your precious face. So if you value your future baby's and your face you better shut. The. Hell. Up." Stark smiled at her and stood up.

"Come at me sis." He said. Natasha took one step forward, just one, and Tony dashed down stairs where Bruce was. Thor let out a bark of laughter, while Natasha threw an apple at Clint.

"Hey!"

Even Steve smiled a little. No more than a minute later Bruce came upstairs pointing a thumb down the stairs.

"Okay why is Tony sitting on the ground holding his nuts while muttering 'Not my baby's?" Bruce asked. Thor choked on his smoothie causing everyone to laugh. Even Natasha cracked a smile.

"It's not funny!" Tony shouted from downstairs. Natasha shook her head as Tony entered the room carrying some kind of intoxicating drink in his hand. Natasha rolled her eyes.

"Don't you ever stop drinking Stark?" She asked.

"Geez. Sorry for being perfect." He said and took a swig. She was about to respond when her cellphone rang.

"Hey Fur-" She stopped. "No." There was an angry shout from the other sound and Natasha hung up.

"We have to go, Fury says that there's some weird activity going on in Times Square." Tony and Clint groaned. Thor looked thoughtful. "Ironically, it's the mission I was about to discuss with you all. At least before Immaturity took control."

"Thor?" Bruce questioned the demigod, and placed his hand on his shoulder.

"I fear I too have some bad news for you." He said. "My brother, Loki, has escaped from Asgard." A heavy silence settled in. "I hoped we would have found him before he caused chaos. However I am now led to believe that the source of this unusual activity is him."

"Aw man. I hope your power crazed brother takes a chill pill 'cuz we've got another problem. He goes by the name of Fury." Tony said. Steve nodded in agreement.

"Suit up guy's we'll deal with Loki later, right now we have some work to do."