9. Out of the cell at last!

Piper woke up to the sound of coughing. Wet loud coughing that echoed throughout the place. Piper slowly sat up only to be met by a pounding headache and dizziness. She groaned and closed her eyes in an attempt to make it go away. She didn't remember anything besides fighting a red head. By now the coughing had subsided and begun again. She opened her eyes and yawned looking around. Jason was lying barely five feet away from her and he wasn't coughing. The place was extremely dark and cold. The air had so much moister in it, it could be tasted, and it did in fact taste of sweat and salt. She crawled towards where the blond was lying.

"Jason?" She whispered touching his arm. She gasped. She couldn't talk. Her hands flew to her mouth only go be met by a cold metal bulge. She tried speaking again but was met by silence. These people knew about her charmspeak but how? She shoved Jason.

"Just five more minutes." Jason mumbled twisting around. Piper laughed quietly and shoved him again. Jason turned back to her and opened his eyes slowly.

"Piper?" he said. Piper looked at him and nodded.

"Where the hades are we?" He said sitting up and rubbing his head. Piper held his other arm and shrugged. She slapped his arm and he looked at her.

"Ow. Pipes what was that f-" he noticed the thing on her mouth. "Pipes what is that?" He grabbed it and pulled on it slightly. Piper gasped and screamed, it was silent of course. He notices her flinch.

"Okay Pipes this is gonna hurt a little, well maybe a lot." He grabs the thing on her mouth again while she grabs his arms and squeezes. He pulls on it but it doesn't budge. Piper winces again.

"Pipes I think this is stuck to your cheeks, we'll see what we can do when we get out of here." He says, not wanting to hurt Piper more then he already had. She nodded and they both stood up brushing themselves off. All of a sudden Piper slapped his arm, her eyes were frantic. Jason understood immediately.

"Leo." They both said at the same exact time. Jason ran to the bars that were lining the Pipers' left. He looked outside and saw a dark hallway lined by more cells. Piper pulled on his arm and pointed at the sleeping guard. A smile spread on Jason's face as a plan entered his head. He quickly turned towards Piper and explained it. She had to admit there was many things that could go wrong, like the serum not wearing off yet or even the guard ingnoring them. But still, it was better than nothing. Five minutes later Jason was lying back on the ground. The guard snorted in his sleep and turned a little closer towards them after coughing once more. Piper moved over to the gate and tapped the guards shoulder. He didn't move. Piper slapped his arm and pushed harder until the guard awoke with a yelp, he fell on his butt. Angrily he looked at Piper.

"What do you want?!" Piper pointed towards Jason, who was on core to the plan and spasming on the ground. The guard stared for a couple more seconds before reacting and fumbling for the keys at his waist. Piper mentally did the happy dance, the plan was working perfectly. The guard opened the gate and ran to Jason before pressing his ear to his chest. Mistake. As soon as his head made contact with Jason's chest electricity sparked. The guard gave a yelp before collapsing on top of Jason, resulting in a slight oof from him.

"It worked huh? I thought it wouldn't." Jason breathed out before throwing the guard to the side. Piper nodded, also surprised but happy nevertheless. Jason undressed the guard and took the keys before putting the suit on himself. The guard was left naked and unconscious. "How do I look?"

He modeled the officer suit as Piper silently giggled. He hugged her and pulled her out the gate.

"Here," he handed her the keys which were many. "Check if any of those work on that."

She took the keys as he gestured at the grotesque thing on her mouth. She nodded and begin fitting keys in the key hole to the left. Meanwhile, Jason looked in each of the cells in search of Leo, occasionally calling his name.

"Leo." Piper clicked in place the last key in the chain and hoped that it was it. She almost shouted in joy when it clicked into place and the mouth mask slipped off. She set the heavy item lightly on the ground.

"Gods that feels good." She whispered rubbing her lower face. Jason grinned at her.

"Its great to have you again and talking Pipes." He kissed her lips lightly and she smiled. "Alright. Let's go find the others."

Piper nodded determinedly.

"Let's do this."