10. Crap

Leo's eyes opened slowly due to the pounding headache that bombarded him. Even the dim light hurt his eyes. His skin felt clammy and feverish, his head felt full of cotton but he managed to stand up. By stand up I mean got on his knees, staggered towards the cell gate, and fell back down.

  "Smooth Leo. Smooth." He muttered to himself.

  His eyes widened slightly at his voice. It sounded like a nail being scraped on glass, and in that moment he decided that once he got out of there, which he would, the first thing that he would do was drink a whole gallon of water. In fact, he would personally ask Poseidon to cry him some purified tears. He smiles but it quickly vanished being replaced by a hiss of pain. His side hurt like Hades and that only seemed to intensify his already killer headache.

  "Curse you... Stupid Hydra." He managed to say.

  A couple of painful moments passed when he heard footsteps. Leo banged his hand on the gate roughly in attempt to catch attention. The last guard that passed had laughed at him and even had the nerve to spit on him, calling him a filthy animal and cursing that if it wasn't for them, the inhumans, the world would be perfect.

  "Hey!" He said, "I need food ya know!"

  "Leo?" Came the most beautiful sound he had ever heard.

  "Piper." Leo sighed in relief. Immediately he regretted it as his side contracted in pain again, causing him to groan. The footsteps grew louder and nearer. Leo attempted to sit up to make his escape easier, this time successfully sitting up on his bum.

  "Oh Piper my queen." He said putting up a cocky grin.

  Piper made a run for his cell and began sticking the key into the lock checking to see which would click. after multiple minutes of trying a key finally clicked into place and the gate opened allowing Piper to enter. Piper could have cried but instead she fell on her knees hugging Leo and kissing his forehead.

  "Oh my gods Leo you're okay." She holds his head in her arms and he chuckles slightly.  

  "Jason he's burning up." Jason sat on the other side of Leo frowning at his friends condition.

  "Im gonna look for an exit. We need to find the rest." He said ruffling Leo's sweaty hair. Leo smiled.

  "Alright Sparky. Looking good by the way." He winked. Jason smiled and winked back sticking his bum out. All the while Piper laughed and watched in amusement. Jason chuckled lightly before exiting the cell and turning left.

  "Ah and Piper," she looked up at Jason, "If its needed don't hesitate to try to use your charmspeak." She nods. Jason runs left and Leo sighs in relief.

  "Don't worry Pipes... Jason'll get help." He said before closing his eyes and letting the darkness swallow him.

-------

  Jason made sure to remember every turn he took. The last thing he wanted was to get lost, leaving a hopeful Piper and a sick Leo. Desperation was clawing at him, he wanted with all his heart to get out of here and go back to camp where they were safe. Well, safer than here. He felt a hand on his shoulder and he instinctively reached for his pocket, where IVLIVS lay in coin form.

  "Pardon me." A gruff voice said.

  Jason pulled his cap down lower and cleared his throat before turning around. The voice had come from a large guard with a tough look in his eyes and a bushy beard.

  "Yes?" Jason responded. He had to admit he was proud of himself for his voice sounded completely different.

  "What are you doing down here?" The guard asked. Jason laughed nervously.

  "I was uh feeding the prisoners but... lost my way." Yeah that was pretty credible. The guards eyes narrowed and he grabbed Jason by the collar slamming him into the wall.

  "I haven't seen you around here before. Now im gonna ask you one thing and your gonna answer or that pretty face of yours is gonna get it. Who. Are. You." Sadly Jason was shorter than him so his feet dangled in the air about 5 inches. Jason swallowed, wishing Piper was here.

  "I-I'm uhh-" he mentally cursed himself for being so stupid. He shocked the guard in the cell before even checking his name. He looked around and saw a broom and a dustbin.

  "My names Dusty. I'm new here and like I said before I lost my way." He said confidently looking the guard in the eye. The guard chuckled and put him down.

  "Well Dusty welcome onboard the Helicarrier." He patted him roughly on the back, causing Jason to raise an eyebrow in confusion, "Now I would give you a tour but as you can see I'm a very busy man. My name's Jake and im on my way towards headquarters in case you wanna come. "

  Jason shook his head. "Im gonna look around. I'll see you up there." He said.

  Jake nodded and turned around heading back where he'd come from. Jason sighed in relief and prayed to any god that Jake didn't find Piper and Leo. Onboard. Unknowingly, Jake had given him just what he wanted, a general overview of what they were facing. This meant that they were either on a ship or an aircraft. He straightened himself up and kept on walking, it shouldn't be too hard to find an exit. Before long he spotted a door to his left. Doing a little happy dance he pulled it and tried to open it. Locked. Of course it was locked it's not like they're gonna keep the escape door open.

  "Shit." He cursed.

  "Now now Jason Grace do you kiss your mother with that mouth?" Something questioned, "Oh right. She's dead."

  A cold laugh echoed throughout the room, sending shivers down Jason's spine. His hand went for IVLIVS and he turned around, tossing The coin. It immediately turned into his sword. The man that stood in front of him had a mischievous smirk plastered on his face with an aura of power and insanity radiating off of him.

  "Who are you and how do you know that?" Jason demanded raising his sword. The mans smirk grew into an insane smile. In an instant Jason was up against the wall for the second time that day, his sword clattering useless against the cement floor.

  "The name's Loki." He walked forward and pressed his hand into Jason's neck, making it hard to breathe. "Also known as-" he leaned into Jason's ear and whispered "the god of mischief."