Prolouge

Funny video up there!

     Agent Phil Coulson's footsteps echoed throughout the cave. He opened a set of huge oak double doors, which made a dramatic and loud sound, and made his way towards the middle of the room. The dim lights caused malevolent shadows to appear in every corner of it, causing a shiver to run down his spine. The sound of dripping water and the squeaking of rats echoed throughout, making it an even more eerie scene. He got down on one knee and directed his stare towards the floor, clearly avoiding eye contact as sweat began to trickle down his neck and fear overcame him.

"It's done." He stated, his voice quivering. Only a few feet away a woman sat on a throne made of pure gold. Her face abstracted by shadows and ice rimes the floor where her feet lay.

"Ah. Very well, when will they arrive?" She replied, her voice ice cold and uncaring.

"I-in 2 days." He responds. She cackles slightly amused by his fear. Shifting in her seat she motioned for the door to be closed. A large man wearing gold armor bowed and made his way out the door, shutting it behind him.

"You have done well agent Coulson." She said the word 'Coulson' bitterly. He flinched."But sadly I have no need for you." The late Shield agent ground his teeth and stood up in anger.

"But you promised me freedom! I want to be free of this curse!" He shouts, voice cracking. In a softer tone he adds, "You promised you'd let me go."

"Oh you will have freedom..." She said. Suddenly Agent Coulson screamed in pain as a dagger impaled him from behind. His arms shot towards his chest where the tip of the object could be seen, glistening red, and he slid to the floor unmoving.

"It's just not me that will give it to you, am I correct?" The woman continued as if nothing had happened. A figure arose from the shadows with a harsh cackle. In the bad lighting only green eyes and sleek black hair were visible, but it was clear who it was. Loki.

"I believe so." Loki responded, kicking Coulson's body away as if it were nothing more than a pile of leaves. "Dead from the same scepter. How pathetic." He chuckled and looked back at the woman in the chair.

"Is everything ready, Loki." She asked in a bored tone. Loki sighed and stepped towards her, swinging his scepter back and forth.

"Well obviously. The real question is are you ready?" He said finally standing still. The lady stood and ice formed on the walls. Her long, ice encrusted dress crackled as she began stepping forward; her brown eyes glowed blue and with a smug smile Khione responded.

"Oh believe me, i'm ready."