Chapter four

Vinnies POV

I decide to wake up early today so I can go workout. It's currently 430 am. I tiptoe down to the gym so I don't wake up. But the. To my surprise, someone was already there. Olivia

Vinnie: Liv what are you doing up this early!

Olivia: uhh working out?

Vinnie. How long have you been up?

Olivia: 3:30!

Vinnie: WHAT?! HOLY SHIT LIV! I thought I was a badass for getting up early and working out but hear you are lol.

Olivia: yep

Time skip to after they  workout.

Olivia's POV

Thomas: ok guys were getting a new member!

Everyone: ok yay! Who is it?

Thomas: oh bro you can come out now.
Thomas: guys this is Jackson Rhode.

Oh no. No no no no. That's my abusing ex. Oh no. I look at him and see him smirking at me.

Thomas: ok everyone introduce yourself

Everyone does. But then I'm the last person.

Thomas: oh Jackson this is Olivia!

Jackson: *smirks* oh I already know this sexy motherfucker.

I look over and see vinnies whole body tense up. Uh oh.

I need to tell Thomas I can't live with this dude.

Olivia: hey uh Thomas can I talk to you?

Thomas: yeah sure come head.

He leads me into a desperate room.

Olivia: uhh Thomas that's my ex. H-he abused me a-an-

Thomas: shhh shh liv I'm so sorry! I-I had no idea.

Olivia: could you get him out?

Thomas: liv I'm sorry I can't. We already signed papers and everything.

Olivia; I-I can't live hear with him.

I am now in tears.

Thomas's: hear liv, I'll go try and tell vinnie without him going to kill Jackson and you walk to your room.

Olivia:o-ok thanks.

Thomas: yep

I quickly try to wipe my tears away and run upstairs as fast as I can so no one sees me, but vinnie catches a glimpse of my red watery eyes filled with tears.

I run upstairs and try to close the door behind me but vinnie stopes it. Then, I just break down and cry after remembering everything that happened with Jackson.
I then feel vinnie pick me up bridal style and sits on the bed. I then wrap my legs around his waist and dig my chin into his neck and continue crying.

Vinnie: shhh shh liv it's ok shhhhh hhh.

I just can't get all the horrible memory's out of my head.

Olivia: v-vin w-what I-f h-he does it to m-me a-again?

Vinnie: Shhhh shhh baby it's ok shhh shh I will try my best to make sure he didn't lay a HAND on my girl. You got that?

Olivia: y-yes.

Vinnies POV

I look at the innocent girl laying in my arms. Gosh I wish I could call her mine, but she's obviously not ready for a relationship right now. I'm gonna go at it slowly.
Olivia's POV

I wake up about an hour later with vinnie arms still draped around my waist and his head on my shoulder.

Anyways, I try and shake vinnie awake.

Olivia: vin. Vincent. Vinegare. Vinnie. Vintage. Vina-

Vinnie: hhehe I see your feeling better.
Olivia: yup. And thankyou. You helped me a lot.

Vinnie: any time.

Olivia: ok lets go downstairs.

Me and vinnie go downstairs and see all the hype house member and j- barf Jackson sitting around the table. Talking about random shit.

Vinnie: yo what are you guys doing?
Everyone: nothing
Olivia: hey Thomas do you think I could meet some of the other girls like chalet, Addison, dixi, and all of them?

Thomas: yes! There actually coming over right now. They wanted to see you.

Olivia: yes!! Ok thanks!

I quickly go upstairs and clean my room up a little bit and retouch my makeup a little bit.

Fifteen minutes later.

I then hear a ding go through out the house.

Michele: OLIVIA THERE HEAR!

Olivia: ok coming!

I then riish downstairs and see the girls sitting there with big smiles on there face.

All the girls: OMG!!! hijiii!!
Olivia: omg hi! I'm Olivia!
Addison: hey girl! I'm Addison!
Avani: heyyy I'm avani
Charlie: I'm Charlie, the better Damileo sister
Dixi: and I'm dixi the slightly better damileo
Olivia: lmao! I love y'all already.

Olivia: girls lets go to my room and hang out!

All the girls: ok!

(They get to Livs room)

Addison: soooo liv you gotcha eyes on any boyysss

Avani: ooo ya

Olivia: WELL.... ok yes I do

Dixi: ok who is it?

Charlie: ya!

Olivia: uhh it may or may not be vinnie..

Dixi: OMG HOLY SHIT I HAVE BEEN SHIPPING THIS FOR LIKE A WHOLE FUCKING MONTH!!!

Charlie: I know same!

Olivia: omg you guys are crazy. Anyways, vinnies just helped me a lot lately and has been so sweet to me. Especially since, you know my abusive ducking ex has to live hear now.

Addison: oh I'm sorry girly. But I garrentee you that vin likes you back as well.

Olivia: blushes

Then we here micheal yell something at us

Micheal: GIRLS GET READY WERE GOING TO THE BEACH!!

All the girls: woohoo!

Ok lets get ready!

After me and the girls get ready we walk downstairs.
Alex: ok so avani, Anthony, Bryce, Addison, and me and kovar in the Tesla.And in the ranggerover vinnie, liv, micheal, and Jackson.

Everyone: ok

We all hopped into our assigned cars. I climbed in the very back of the car and so did vinnie.