Chapter eight

Olivia's POV

I woke up with vinnies arms wrapped around my waist. I look at my clock and it's 1045. Shit. Me and vin have to be at the gym in ten minutes.

Olivia: vin! Vin! We have to get up. We have to be at the gym in ten minutes.

Vinnie: nooo ten more minutes.

Olivia: no we can't. We have to get ready to go.

Vinnie: finee.

We then get out of bed and head to gym.

In the gym

Dad: hey guys. Your late.

Vinnie: ya sorry we slept late

Dad: hah it's ok. Now lets get started.

Olivia: ok.

Dad: ok, so today, vinnie your gonna actually get in the ring today and practice fighting some people.

Vinnie: ok.

Dad: ok so liv can you help vinnie wrap his hands up and then help him get the gloves on?

Liv: yep.

Dad: ok I'll be at the ring. You two come over when your ready. The tape is in the locker room.

Liv and vinnie: ok

Vinnies POV

I follow liv to the locker room and she gets out the tape.

We both sit on the bench and she wrapped up my hands.
I didn't realize it took this much tape for boxing.

After she's done wrapping my hands and putting the boxing gloves on, we make our way over to the ring.

Dad: ok, vinnie, so first your going to practice fighting Bryce hall. Which I'm assuming you know him.

Vinnie: ya.

Bryce: good luck man.

Vinnie. Yep! You too.

Dad: ok

Ready.

Set.

GO!!

I swing a punch at Bryce and I get him in the nose. He then punches me in the gut and then in the ribs. It hurt pretty bad. Then I hear liv yell.

Olivia: Come in vin! You got this!

I then get this boost of energy. I punch Bryce in the cheek and then I punch him in the rub just like he did to me, but I do it harder than he did to me. I see him start to get tired. I punch him one more time and he then taps out.

Bryce: holy shit vin, you beat me HARD in that one! Nice job.

Vinnie: hehe thanks man.

Dad: ok, AWSOME job vinnie! Your absolutely gonna  beat Jackson.

Vinnie: ha thanks.

Olivia: ya awesome job vin! Your almost as good as me. *smirks*

Vinnie: ok shut up Olivia!

Olivia: hah in just kidding.

Vinnie: haha I know.

Olivia: ok now lets get you cleaned up.

Vinnie: liv I'm fine. Seriously.