Chapter ten

Vinnies POV

VInnie: NO! No!! *crys*

olivia: Shhh vin shhhhhh

Mom: no! no my baby. he cant leave us. No!

Doctor: Ill give you guys a while. Ill be back to take him off soon.

I run over to olivia and cry in her arms. I can't believe I'm about to lose my brother.

Olivias POV

VInnie runs over to me and I hold him in my arms. I feel so sorry for him. I then walk over to vinnies mom, maria who is sobbing quietly in the corner. I walk over and give her a big hug. I know I don't know her very well, but i still want to help her and vinnie.

Maria: Aww sweety thankyou so much. You know you don't have to stay here, right?

Olivia: No i know, i just want to be here with vinnie.

maria: You are so kind

Then the doctor walks in.

Doctor: Ok are you guys ready?

Me, vinnie, and maria all nod.

VInnies POV

Doctor: ok are you guys ready?

We all nod. 

Then the doctor slowly starts unplugging all of the cords and wires that were keeping reggie alive. 

Then the doctor finished.

Doctor: Ok. I am done. Can you guys say your last goodbyes?

We all nod.

Liv: Vin, ill be out hear. Im gonna give you a moment.

My mom says her goodbyes and her and liv go wait out in the hall way.

then its just me.

Before the doctor takes him out, I walk over to my brother and say a few words to him, even though i know here cant hear me.

Vinnie: reg you were my best friend. We did everything together. I will never forget all of the memory that we have made together. i wish you could have stayed alive to make more, but that obviously didn't happen. oh reg, you would have loved liv. Shes amazing. Anyways, reg, rest in peace. you might not be hear with me, but you will always be in my heart.

I love you reg.

I then signal that the doctor can come back in. He nods and slowly wheels reggie out of the room.

liv runs over to me and embraces me into a big hug. I then walk over a hug my crying mom.

Mom: I cant believe he's gone.

VInnie: I know me neather.

Ok so the is going to be a time skip to a week later after liv and vin get back from Seattle and after they have reggies funeral.