Chapter eleven

Vinnies POV

Me and liv just got back home from the skatepark. Liv went to go watch a movie in her room, and Im currently streaming valerent right now.

Olivias POV

After me and Vinnie got home, I went to my room to watch the office. FUNNIEST show EVER. Anyways, after a few episodes, I get bored. As I am thinking, I get a text. 

I look and its from Vinnie.

I chuckle to myself and order the chipotle on grub hub

15 minutes later. The food gets hear.

I walk to the front door and grab vinnies food. Then I grab myself some hot Cheetos and walk up to vinnies room and I knock.

Vinnies POV

Im streaming right now when i hear someone knock on my door.

Vinnie: Who is it?

Olivia: its me, liv.

Vinnie: Oh hey. Come in.

Liv walks into my room and sets my chipotle on my desk. 

Vinnie: Thankyouuuu.

Liv: You welcomeeeee.

she then walks out of my room.

Hmm. Weird. I thought she would stay longer. 

ehh oh well.

Olivias POV

I gave vinnie his food and walked back into my room. I didn't stay in their because my stomach started hurting. like is hurts literally sooo bad. 

Anyways, I then go to bed.

The next morning

I wake up at about 9:30am. I really do not want to get up. I feel so shitty today. I also feel like I want to beat the shit out of the entire world. 

Then I look at my calendar on my phone and I see that today is my mother fucking period.

OF COURSE it is. That explains why I feel like total bull shit today. Welp, I get up and walk downstairs to eat breakfast. And yes, i went downstairs looking like a dead rat. 

I walk downstairs to the kitchen and I am greeted by Vinnie. ughhh im not in the fucking mood to talk to fucking anyone.