Chapter six

One week later...

Olivias POV

It has been one week of complete hell. Jackson has beaten me up and raped me every single day. On the last day, he finally said we would go back to the hype house, but he threatened to shoot me if I told anyone about what happened.

I am now in jacksons car going to the hype house.

Time skip to when they come up to the hype house.

Jackson: Ok, you tell no one remember?

Olivia: y-yes.

I try to wipe my tears away so no one would suspect anything. Also, because Jackson just beat me up today. Me and Jackson walk up to the door and knock.

About a minute later, thomas answers.

Thomas: Omg olivia are you ok?!

I give him a look that I shouldn't talk about it and he knods. After I had told everyone I ran up to my room just intime as vinnie entered the room. I then ran upstairs.

Vinnies POV

I have just gotten back from skating when I see Liv. Holy shit. Its actually her. I try to run and give her a hug but she gets away to fast and runs to her room. I then see Jackson,

VInnie: WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO HER?!

Jackson: Nothing man. We just went on a little road trip.

VInnie: Ya right.

I then swing my fist at him as hard as I can. I feel micheal and thomas try to get me of him but I push them away. I continue to hit, punch, and kick jackson. He fucking raped and beat up my fucking gir- well, shes not MY girl but I like to think she is. I now have a bloody nose, and my knuckles are all cut up. FInally when, I think he's had enough for today, I go upstairs to try to talk to olivia.

I walk up to her room.

Then I knock.

Olivias POV

I am currently laying on my floor right now crying. My whole body hurts. Everything from top to bottom. Im hurting. I don't think I'm ok. I haven't had a shower for a week, and I haven't ate anything for a week either. The girls have tried to come talk to me, and ask me what I need, but Im just not ready and i don't need anything except for vinnie.

Thats when I hear a knock at my door.

I open it.

and there stands....

Vinnie.

VInnies POV

I knock on livs door. Not long after, I hear sniffles and feet shuffle across the room to the door. Then the door opens and there stands liv.

Vinnie: Liv are yo-

She then cuts me off.

She runs up to me and wrappes her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I hear soft sobbes coming from her.

Olivias POV

I open my door and there stands Vinnie.

I run up to him and wrap my legs around his waste and my arms around his neck and sobbed into is shoulder. He lays on the bed and places me in between his legs. His arms are wrapped around my waist holding me tight and he's playing with my hair. I feel a little better.

But then he does the thing that I love most. He starts placing soft kisses up and down my neck. But not in a sexual way, in a soft, maybe even loving way?

this makes me stop crying a little bit, but I'm still a bit shaken up after what happened.

Vinnie: baby can you tell me what happened?

Olivia: H-he raped me and beat me.

Vinnie: Oh...

Vinnie: Liv I'm so sorry. I-i wasn't there to protect you like you promised. Gosh I'm such a dick, i prom-

Olivia: Vin, shh, its ok. No one could have known.'

Vinnie: I don't know how I could make it up to you.

Olivia: well, you could let me clean up your cuts that I'm assuming happened because you fought jackson..

Vinnie: how? how did you know I fought him?

Olivia: Vin, I know you pretty well now.

Olivia: Ok, now follow me, lets get you fixed up.

Vinnies POV

She wants to clean up my cuts. Im actually fine, and I don't need her to fix them, but I just let liv because I know her. It always makes her feel better to help other people, so I just go along with it. I follow her to the bathroom and gets out the first aid kit. Then she starts switching positions trying to find a non awkward way to do this.

So I softly pick her up and set her on the counterest in between my legs. she smiles and starts "cleaning me up."

Olivias POV

He picks me up and sets me on the counter, then he puts me in between his legs. I smile and then I start fixing his cuts.

First I have to clean it though.

Olivia: Ok in, this might hurt a bit.

Vinnie: Ok

I pour a little bit of rubbing alcohol on it and he groans in pain.

Vinnie: *wispers* Fuck.

Olivia: Shh its ok.

Time skip to after she gets him cleaned up.

No one's POV

After liv gets vinnie all cleaned up, she goes to bed. Then Vinnie goes to talk to Jackson.

Vinnie: Hey jackson why did you hurt liv?

jackson: Idk cause I wanted to. Why the fuck do you need to know?

VInnie: Well cause I like her and I want to protect her.

Jackson: Well, I want her back. She has a good body. Awsome for sex.

Vinnie: Your disgusting man.

Jackson: How bout this, so you know the battle of the platforms boxing match?

Vinnie: Ya.

jackson: How about we do it and we both fight each other, and whoever wins, gets liv.

Vinnie: I don't know man.

Jackson: Fine, I guess Ill continue doing what I did to liv. Fine by me.

VInnie: FINE! But man, Im only doing this for liv.

Jackson: Ok. Its on man.