Chapter 3...meeting someone new

It's been an year since Ash and arceus discussed about certain ma
tters. Right now, Ash an crome are walking through a crowded ally. Suddenly Ash saw something.......

"Crome, what is your opinion about humans" Ash said catching from off gaurd

"My Lord, I think humans are interesting. My knowledge is not enough to comprehence their actions. Some betray, abondune or even kill there loved ones for materialistic pleasures, On the other hand, some goes to great heights to protect them" Crome completed with a gentle bow

Ash remain staring at a particular direction.......

Crome noticed it and set his eyes in particular direction only to see a dark ally with ground covered with trash and scum. A girl standing there in filthy clothes near a dumpster . Probably hungry looking at the passerby who didn't even care to look at her.

"Let's go Crome, humans really are scum, who deserves to be eliminated" Ash said in slight rage while slowly walking towards the little girl.

Crome slowly walked behind his master as they slowly reached to the little girl

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

??? POV

I was standing near a trash can looking at people walking here and there. I don't know what to do. Mommy said that I have to stay here and be a good girl until she come back. Then Mommy went with a person that I don't know while don't even looking back.

I was standing there. *Growl* I heard my stomach voice while holding my stomach. Then I saw a man with white hair in 3 piece suit with another person who looked like a buttler from those movies I saw back home. The person with white hair looked at me with talking with the other person. Then he begin to slowly walk towards me while the other person walked closely with him. I back down a little.

They reached to me and the man with white hair bend to my height.

"Hey there young one"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Ash POV

As we walked closer to that girl I could take a closer look. She looked like a girl of 5-6 years of age with brown hair and hazel eyes looking at me.

We reached to her as she backed off probably scared

We reached to her as she backed off probably scared. I walked near her and bend to her height and looked at her eye to eye and the smiled.

"Hey there young one" I said with a friendly tone

"Ummm..., H-Hi" she said in a shy tone while trying to hide behind the dumpster.