chapter 8... quarter final

Ash and crome arrived at home. It was middle of the night and tomorrow was the quarter finals.

In quarter finals the contenders have to use three pokemon each. That wasn't the problem. Ash and crome entered the house and was greeted by the maids. After changing in there nightsuit. They went to sleep.

The next morning came rather quickly. Ash woke up with a slight yawn. He ate his breakfast and quite prayer to the supreme one and he was good to go.

Ash pick up three pokeballs which was all prison balls. He then dress up into his formal attire and sat in the car. The car stopped in front of the stadium. Today's battle was against misty and he totally know how to hummilate her to death.

Yesterday, when matchup were announced, Ash observed that many of the traitor were eliminated after looking there match. Only traitors who were able to qualify was misty and calem.

That means he gonna face some random trainer in semifinal or final. He could do nothing about it. He was happy thinking that after the tournament how many methods he has to demolish this world. But then again, the time haven't came yet.

Leaf said the she gonna watch his match in tv at home. Ash could do nothing much about it, so he came to the stadium only with crome.

They stood in front of stadium entrance as they slowly walked towards the VIP section. On the way they saw some familiar faces.

The traitors or rather the victims were walking in a gloomy mood. None of them said a word. A depressing aura surrounded them. Ash watches them amused.

He then ignored them and sat down on the couch in the VIP section. He was waiting for the crew to call him for the battle. He took out one of his prison ball.

"So buddy, I know list time you didn't want to fight her BUT right now we gonna humiliate her" Ash mumbled as he tighten his grip on the prison ball.

"Mr. Akagami please report to waiting area, your battle will begin soon"

With this short announcement, Ash stood up from couch

"I wish You, good luck. My master" Crome wished with a slight bow.

"Thank you very much" Ash replied with a slight bow.

With that Ash left the VIP section and walked towards the trainer's waiting area. He opened the door and went inside and sat down on the bench.

Then he slowly walked toward the ledge where the battle was going to begin. When the reached at the Leaf a he was a orange colour girl with fair completion. Her eyes were green coloured. A key stone earing. Yep you guessed it. It was misty. Glancing at Ash with a grim expression.

 Glancing at Ash with a grim expression