chapter 9... talk with the lady

I YEARN FOR TRUE GENDER EQUALITY

Sorry had to do it. Now let the chapter begin

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Just another regular day, Ash is sitting on the couch with his legs crossed, watching semi-final between calem and some random girl Janet. Janet was on her last pokemon, spritomb

and calem was on his fifth pokemon chesnaught

The battle was feice as both sides exchange there attacks but in the end chesnaught faints forcing calem to release his last pokemon

The battle was feice as both sides exchange there attacks but in the end chesnaught faints forcing calem to release his last pokemon. His so-called Trump card, yveltal.

Janet forfeit the battle because of yveltal

Janet forfeit the battle because of yveltal. Who wants to battle yveltal. Only a dumb person would battle yveltal with regular pokemon.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Somewhere in a faraway timeline

Ash: *sneeze*

Serena: Are you alright Ash?

Ash: Yeah. Someone just insulted me. I think?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The battle ended in calem favour. And the semi-finals were over. The finalists were given two day time for relaxing for the finals.

"Crome call Diantha, command her to invite Serena to mansion I want to talk to her" Ash commanded Crome who bow and left.

"Time to complete the leftover work" Ash whispered as he stood up from his couch. He begin to slowly walk towards the exit of the stadium.

Soon enough Crome joined ash. He informed that he ordered the champions to do as he planned.

They walked to the car and Crome drove it to home.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Time skip brought to you by Kirito and Ash drinking tea and talking about how girls caught fever because of them

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

It's evening time, the sun is about to set as Ash was sitting on the couch in the living room with leaf sitting on his lap, watching TV. Suddenly the doorbell rung.

"Emily, please inform our guest to wait a little but I gonna come outside" Ash informed Emily who bow and open the door.

"Dear leaf can you please sit on the couch, I need to meet our guest" Ash said as he gently hold leaf and place her on the couch.

"Ok papa, I will wait for you inside" leaf announced without removing her gaze from the TV. Ash chunked at the behaviour of the young girl.

Ash slowly made his way toward the entrance of the house. He turned the doorknob as the door slowly openly revealing a familiar honey blond girl. Staring at him with her watery cerulean eyes.

Ash nodded. He begin to walked outside the house followed by Serena. She was silently walking just behind him. Soon they reached the park. The park was luminated with lamp posts and different coloured lights.

"I will ask you just one question. Lie and you are dead" Ash informed out of the blue, startling Serena.

"Mhmm" Serena weakly nodded. The atmosphere begin to tense up.

"Who will you choose. To save your mother or the live with me? If you stay with me your mother will die" Ash emphasised on word 'die'.

Serena bowed her head. She couldn't muster any answer. Her hair covered her eyes. A black shadow casted upon her face in the light of the lamp post.

The area was filled with an awkward silence. Neither one of them utter a single word.

"I - I would save my mother while remaining at your side" Serena weakly answered to his question.

Ash stare at Serena with his crimson red eyes. But for Serena It was like e was glaring at her soul.

"You passed" Ash announced. Serena took a sigh in relief.

"Now listen closely Yvonne Serena. On the day of final, I will demolish this world. But Leaf and the rest of my crew will extracted from this world to an alternate timeline. So I invite you. Come with us" Ash invited Serena, who watched his explaining his plan.

"Can I think about it"

"You certainly can. A day after tomorrow, you can give me your answer. The time and place you will know. You have a whole day to decide"

"Then we will see each other, day after tomorrow"

"Yes. See you later" Ash begin to walk away with a rare genuine smile on his face.

"We will meet again, Yumina"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

That's it another chapter done. The ending of the book is coming near. Next chapter name will be 'the forgotten past'. The title is self-explainatory. So

We will meet in the next chapter

Stay safe, stay healthy

Darkrai out