chapter 5... kalos league begin

Bonjour amigos, This chapter will mark the beginning of kalos league with 2 preliminary round. And then other matches. Many of you guys questioned that 'will this book be amourshipping' or 'when will Serena come' so to answer your question. Yes this book is amourshipping and Serena will come before finals. And thus all enjoy this chapter....

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Three months has passed since the traitors met Ash. Ash also intensified the curse of lucid nightmare to such a point that he fears that they lose their sanity.

In this three months, Ash did nothing more then visiting tourist places with leaf. He has nothing else to do. Training is not his thing. Also primordial pokemon has a league of their own.

Right now Ash is sitting in the VIP section of the stadium with leaf sitting beside him and Crome and sakuya sitting sitting of either sides.

"Welcome trainer to the kalos league. We whole-heartily welcome you to lumious city conference........ And now we welcome the year kalos league sponsor the creator and current CEO of the well-known hotel chain 'Infurnus ages'. Neo akagami" Diantha finished her speech

Ash stood up from his seat and walked towards the balcony and waved towards the crowd.

"I hope every single trainer give his or her best in kalos league. May you efforts and hard work be fruitful" Ash finished and bowed a little.

The whole stadium filled with cheers. But the traitors were lost in words. What they could do. The person they betrayed three years ago is living a life of prosperity with lots of money, Power and his loved ones.

No one dare to utter a single word.

"There is a special announcement trainers" Diantha announced

"Ms. Neo is going to participate in kalos league as well. And the person who will bet him in the league. Will get a free membership of the free stay in any hotel chain the member goes for one year" this time no one utter a single word. Some were surprised, happy, amused. One of the best hotels with is established in every region will give you a membership if you beat there CEO. Surely perfect.

"Now let the kalos league begin" Dianth yelled as the whole stadium burst into cheers.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

WITH ASH

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"So my little angle, do you want to go somehere" Ash said and leaf nodded

"Yes papa, I want to visit that big tower again" leaf said enthusiastically tightly holding Ash's hand.

"Very well then, let's get going" Ash and leaf walked towards the exit

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Time skip brought to you by celebi and dialga playing with time

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The preliminary round begin and the rounds were set and the notification were sent to everyone's smartphone.

One day later everyone begin tovmarch towards the stadium. The stadium was filled. Bets were made.

Ash's battle was set at 27th. His opponents was non other then iris. Fufufu. Her face is so amusing. Dark circles under her eyes looks like nightmares worked. Skin sticking to her bones.