Chapter 7... meeting

Three hours have passed since the battle with Brock and it's 7:00 pm in the evening. After the battle Brock was no where to be found. Ash removed his curse so that he could enjoy the life he has left. He also made a certain decision.

Right now, Ash is preparing for his meeting with the champions. He wore a complete black colour business suit with a black tie with white strips. A white shirt underneath  his blazer and black trousers.

On the other hand leaf was instructed to remain at home with sakuya

Ash sat on the back seat of the vehicle and crome drove the vehicle towards the hotel.

"Master, is there anything in your mind?" Crome questioned as he watch Ash's expression on the mirror

"Yeah. There is something in my mind for a while now" Ash honestly answered while watching the scenary outside the car

"What is it, if I may Ask?" Crome questioned again

"Hmmm. Just somethin..... irrelavent" Ash replied in monotone

Crome continued to drive the car to the hotel. It was a majestic building or more like a castle specially made for kalos league. Based on mediaeval theme. The rooms were also like of royal chambers and the dinning hall was like a ball room.

(A/N: Imagine rota palace)

Crome opened the door of car and Ash get out while buttoning his suit. Ash the walked towards the hotel. Crome bow and followed Ash from behind.

Ash arrived at the reception. He receptionist bowed and enlightened them that the champions are waiting for them in the VIP section.

Crome bow and they walked to the VIP section. A moment later they arrived at arrived at the table.

"Hello Mr. Akagami. I hope you are having a wonderful evening" Diantha greeted as Ash replied

 I hope you are having a wonderful evening" Diantha greeted as Ash replied

"My evening has already became wonderful, to see a beauty like you and ms. Shirone, really is a feast to my eyes" Ash commented in a fluttary tone earning a blush from both Cynthia and Diantha. Alder huffed in annoyance and Steven and Lance watching the scene in amusement.