chapter 4 ...Back to kalos

Only three months are left before the kalos league. After the incident ash ensured that those mongrels who hurt leaf paid dearly. Their whole family tree was exterminated. Two days later Ash officially adopted leaf as his daughter. Authorities tried to question but was shut by a pack of Jaguar.

 Authorities tried to question but was shut by a pack of Jaguar

No one knows where they went.....

Now it's been one year since leaf officially joined the family....

"Papa, Papa. What are you doing" a 7 years old leaf asked while pointing at the letter at Ash's hand.

"Just reading to a letter from Charles goodshow" Ash replied while stritching out a little bit.

"About what?" Leaf questioned

"You know the upcoming kalos league,  let's just say I pulled some strings and now I am participating in it" Ash answered

"Are you hiding something papa?" Leaf asked while norrowing her eyes and Ash begin to panic

"Um. Um. Nothing" Ash replied with a wry smile and sweatdrop

'No way in hell I gonna tell her that We gonna move to another world with everyone after the kalos league.'

"You are terrible at lying papa" Leaf sighed.

"Well leaf, We will be going to kalos soon. I need to prepare for the tournament" Ash stood from the chair and begin to walk towards the main door.

"Well leaf, I have a surprise for you, come" Ash said as leaf firmly hold his hand an they begin to walk towards the main door.

"What is it papa?" Leaf questioned while looking at Ash's face

"Now, now. It's a surprise, isn't it" Ash said as he smile at leaf who pouted at his reply.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Time skip brought you by Naruto and greninja meditating

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Ash and leaf are now outside of the restaurant, infurnus ages, they walked inside and was greeted by crome.

"Onii-chan crome" leaf happily yelled

Crome walked to them and greeted them. Then Ash whispered something to crome which he replied with a nod and Ash smiled.

"Now leaf, let's go and collect your surprise" Ash enthusiastically said and leaf happily nodded.

They walked to a rather large room decorated with different flowers and balloons. In the center their was a large chocolate cake.