Chapter 5

You may not be plastic but you are fantastic

-Louis Tomlinson

Chapter 5

I woke up and Nathan was hugging me really tightly in his sleep "Jennifer" he said, "Jennifer" "Nathan are you alright?" I asked but he didn't answer "Jennifer I'm so sorry" he said "Nathan wake up" I said trying to get out of his grasp but I couldn't because he was hugging me to tightly "Jennifer please don't give up on me" he said what is wrong with him? "Nathan wake up" I said, "NATHAN" I screamed his eyes opened and he looked scare "Nathan are you okay? You were saying my name" I asked "Yea I'm fine" he said then Tom and Jay ran into here "What's going on? I thought you two were having sex cause Nathan was saying your name over and over" Jay said "We weren't having sex Jay" I said I looked at my clock and it was two in the morning "Well goodnight I'm out" Ton said walking out if my room and Jay followed him I turned to Nathan and he hugged me "Nathan are you sure that you are okay?" I asked "I'm fine" he said "Okay well goodnight" I said and went to sleep.

When I woke up it was ten wow I slept late. I noticed that Nathan wasn't beside me he must be downstairs. I walked downstairs and Nathan was sitting on the couch "Where are the lads?" I asked "They went to get some food" he replied I sat down beside him and he put his arm around my shoulder I grabbed the remote from off the coffee table and turn on this American show that I got interested in from a friend from school it's called Fantasy Factory it's a funny show "You are like my friend Maddie" Nathan said "Who is Maddie?" I asked "She is a friend I met at a concert in San Antonio she is cousins with Niall Horan from One Direction plus she dates Louis Tomlinson" he said "Did you fancy her?" I asked e shakes his head "No I always helped her when her and Louis were fighting which was a lot back in October she leaves to go back to San Antonio in Feburary if you would like to meet her before she leaves" he said "I would love to meet her" I said "Just don't piss her off or she will get mad I heard when she was on a world tour with her cousin she beat up some French girl because she was kissing Louis before they were dating" he said "Note to self don't get her mad" I said he laughed.

Soon the lads came back "Hey mates you remember Maddie right?" Nathan asked "Of course we remember Maddie I remember you locked her and Louis in her room and we drilled holes in the door to see what was going on" Jay said "When did we do that?" Max asked "Jay,Nathan,and I did you guys weren't there" Ton said "Anyway she leaves next month want to go visit her?" Nathan asked "YES" they all screamed "Ok I will text her ad tell her" Nathan said running upstairs to go get his phone "You are going to love Maddie she is awesome" Siva said "Yea Nathan used to fancy her but she had a boyfriend" Jay said so Nathan used to like this girl and she is American "Maddie said that we could visit her tomorrow" Nathan said running Dow the stairs "YAY!" the rest shouted "We leave tomorrow at eleven" Nathan said "Ok I can't wait to see Maddie again" Tom said.

I walked up to my room and sat on my bed bored I laid down on my bed and grabbed my book that I had to finish for school "You okay love" I heard Nathan said "I'm fine I'm just going to try and finish my book" I replied he nodded his head and closed the door.

I have been in my room all day reading and I finally finished The Notebook and it was good. I looked at my clock it was 8:30 and I was tired so I went to sleep since I was still in my pajamas. I heard someone come in "She is asleep so I'm going to go to sleep also" I heard a Gloucester accent and I knew that it was Nathan. A couple minutes later I heard Nathan lay down beside me and wrapped his arm around my waist "Goodnight Jennifer I love you" he said and I fell asleep