Chapter 18

I'll understand you, just give me the CHANCE to, love you more than you'll ever know, even if it means I gotta let you go, with or without me baby you should be happy, if you're heading down another road, won't you leave me with nowhere to go.

-Max George

Chapter 18

"I'm coming to get you Jennifer" a voice said.

"Get away from me" I said.

"Never not until I have you and your brother" it said.

"Nathan!" I screamed.

"Nathan can't help you he has his own problems" the voice said moving revealing a little light which showed Nathan in a electric chair.

"Leave him alone" I said.

"Silly child" the voice said as it grabbed something and caused the chair that Nathan was in to come on.

"NATHAN!" I screamed.

I was awaken by someone shaking me "Jennifer are you okay?" they asked I opened my eyes and it was Nathan looking at me.

"I had a nightmare that's all" I said.

"What happened? Cause your crying" he said wiping the tears away from me.

"I thought I lost you" I said crying Nathan pulled me into a hug as I wept into his bare chest.

"Jennifer you are never going to lose me" he said rubbing my back, "just remember that" I nodded my head and fell asleep in his chest.

I woke up to yelling and I knew Tom, Jay, Max, an Siva were here so I got up and changed into some sweatpants and a t-shirt.

"Finally your awake" Max said.

"Yeah and you look terrible" Jay said I flipped him off as I walked into the kitchen.

"Well then" Jay said from outside the kitchen.

"Somebody is grumpy in the morning" Tom said walking in.

"I sure am" I said and he laughed.

"Jennifer want to go play football with the lads and I?" Nathan asked walking in.

"Sure" I said I love football I'm pretty good if I say so my self.

"Fantastic!" he said smiling.

I put on some tennis shoes and put my hair in a ponytail and we walked to the park.

"Lets do this" Jay said. A game later Tom, Nathan, and I had won and I loved Jay's face when he lost it was funny.

(Sorry it's so short as I said I have been busy lately but anyway can you please follow my bestfriend she's new username is BethanieBuckner and can you please read her book Decisions,Decisions)