Chapter 16

I'm not Tom's bitch he's my bitch.

-Nathan Sykes

Chapter 16

"Nathan hurry up, you are going to be late for your gig" I said I swear that boy take more time then me and I'm a girl that's not right "I'm coming love" he said running down the hallway and into the living room "If your late I'm going to laugh" I said "Haha really funny" he said "Come on then" I said and we walked to the limo that was outside and Tom, Siva, Max, and Jay were inside "Mate you take to long" Jay said "He knows" I said laughing.

We got to the arena and Nathan was rushed to his dressing room and I just sat on a couch texting JoJo on my phone she really missed Tom and she was planning on moving to London after graduation and I said that she could move in with Nathan and I till she finds a flat or if Tom lets her stay with him I saw Nathan come out of his dressing room "Nathan come here" I said and he walked over to me "Yes" he said I told him about JoJo coming back and I asked him if it was okay if she stayed with us till she got her own flat "Of course love I'm fine with that" he said "Nath come on" Max said "I'm on love" he said kissing my cheek and walking to where the lads were at.

The show was amazing so far I'm so proud of Tom and Nathan "This next song I would like my girlfriend Jennifer to come out please" Nathan said and I gave him a funny look "Jennifer" I heard someone say I turned around and it was JoJo "JoJo what are you doing here? Your suppose to be in Tenneessee" I said "I came back" she said "Jennifer don't make me drag you out here" Nathan said I looked at him "JoJo's here" I mouthed and he turned to Tom "It looks like Tom Tom's girlfriend is here too" he said and Tom looked and saw JoJo he ran off the stage and towards us "JoJo" he said picking her up and spinning her around "What are you doing here?" he asked "I'm moving here" she said "That's incredible" he said and I felt I was being lifted up and I was threw over Nathan's shoulder "Nathan what are you doing?" I asked "You'll see" he said taking me out to the stage he sat me down and told me to sat on a stool there was another stool next to me and JoJo sat there "This song is dedicated to my girlfriend who is also Tom's sister Jennifer" Nathan said "I also dedicate this song to my girlfriend JoJo this is I'll Be Your Strength" Tom said and Nathan started playing the piano.

[Jay]

This is not going to last forever

It's that time when you must hold on

And I won't let you surrender

And I'll heal you if your broken

[Nathan]

We can stand so tall together

We can make it through the stormy weather

We can go through it all together do it all together do it all

I'll be your strength

I will...I will.....I will

I'll be your strength

Yes I will yes I will

[Tom]

I won't sleep till the sky is calmer

Keep on searching till I find you

And my love will be your armor

In this battlefield around you

[Nathan]

Hand in hand we will walk together

We can make it through the stormy weather

We can break down walls together do it all together do it all

I'll be your strength

I will....I will....I will

I'll be your strength

Yes I will yes I will

[Jay]

Hold on hold on

I'll be there soon

So hold on hold on

I'll be there soon

So hold on hold on

I'll be there soon

So hold on hold on

I'll be there........

[Nathan]

I'll be your strength

I'll be I will be

I'll be your strength

I'll be I'll be

I'll be your strength

I'll be I'll be

I'll be your strength

I'll be I'll be

[Max]

I'll be your strength

I'll be strong for you

I'll be your strength

And I'll keep strong for you

The song was over and I can't believe he did that for me that was so sweet for him do that "Goodnight everybody" Jay said and the stage lights went out.

When we got home Nathan fell on the couch exhausted "I'm so tired" he said "Then go to bed" I said smacking his butt causing him to jump "Ouch" he said getting and giving me a peck on the cheek before disappearing down the hallway I heard someone knocking on the door I opened and it was Harry "Harry what are you doing here?" I asked "I'm sorry I know you have a boyfriend but I have to do this" he said "What are you-" I began to say but was cut off by Harry crashing his lips onto mine "Jennifer do you know- what the hell?" Nathan said Harry pulled away "What the fuck?" Nathan said pushing Harry away from me and pulling me behind him "I'm sorry I just had to do that" Harry said and before Harry could say anything Nathan slammed the door shut "What was that about?" he yelled "I just open the door and he kissed me" I said "Ok I believe you" Nathan said putting his hands on my shoulders "I love you Nathan James" I said "And I love you Jennifer Christina" he said and a smile appeared on my face.

(So I finally updated :) as you can see)