Chapter 15

Work hard, nap hard

-Si Roberson

Chapter 15

JoJo leaves to go back home today and tonight Nathan has a gig I guess today is going to be busy. I helped JoJo pack her stuff and we met Tom outside so he could drive us there. When we got to the airport I hugged JoJo and Nathan did the same when Tom came up he hugged her and placed his lips onto hers and I saw her smile when they pulled away she waved goodbye to us and left for her plane.

Today was mums funereal and I'm sad because well my mum is dead "You ready love?" Nathan asked me he was wearing a black t-shirt with kackeys and I was wearing a black dress with black flats "Yea I'm ready" I said he held out his hand and I grabbed it and we walked out to the graveyard where Mum would be placed at I was such a lovely day I remember when I was little Mum would take Tom and I out for a walk "You okay?" Nathan asked and I nodded trying not to cry I still can't believe Mum was dead I realized that I can't lose Nathan or Tom they are my life now even though Tom is older then me.

After Mum's funereal I stayed for a little while just looking at the head stone.

Brenda Rachel Parker

May 12, 1960-February 1, 2013

I read the stone over and over again till I felt a hand grab my hand I looked up and saw Nathan I gave him a sad smile "You ready to leave babe?" he asked and I nodded my head and we walked back to our flat. When I walked in Nathan attacked me in a hug "Nathan what are you doing?" I asked "Giving you a hug" he stated and I laughed and we just stood there for a few minuetes in each others arms "I love you Jennifer" Nathan said a few minuetes later "I love you too Nathan" I said "Now come on cheer up love" he said smiling at me "Why? I just want to sleep" I said walking to our room "You need to cheer up" he said picking me up bridal style and running out the door "Nathan put me down" I screamed "NO!" he replied running to the street "Nathan what are we doing? It's raining" I said this kinda reminded me of a part in my book I read where Noah and Allie were in the rain and they kissed ever since I read that I have wanted to have a kiss in the rain "I've always wanted to do this" he said "Do what?" I asked before he smashed his lips onto mine he pulled away and rest his forehead on mine "I love you" he said "I love you too" I replied.

(It's going to be a while till I update again cause I'm working on another story)