Chapter 8

Vices are seldom single

-Robert Hall

Chapter 8

I woke up that morning and took a shower since that usually helped me calm down, but this time it didn't. I still felt sad knowing that I don't have Nathan with me. He still stays here but we don't share a room. He sleeps on the couch now.

When I got out of the shower I went back to sleep since I felt like crap today. Before I went back to sleep I looked at the time and it was 10:30.

'I need some food' I thought.

I got up and went downstairs and into the kitchen, since I didn't feel like making a bowl of cereal I just grabbed the box and walked out. Nathan was still asleep on the couch I rolled my eyes and walked up to my room. I was so hungry that I ate most of the box since I couldn't sleep I decided to go to where we have our piano at I walked into the room and sat on the piano bench I wanted to play a song that reflected how I felt so I played The One That Got Away by Katy Perry.

I finished the song and I heard clapping from behind me and it was the lads "That was so beautiful" Jay said pretending to wipe away a tear from his eye I rolled my eyes "I didn't know that you could play" Max said "I can but I'm not really that good" I said "Are you kidding your amazing" Siva said "Thanks" I said I looked at Nathan who was just standing there looking at the ground well he apparently has nothing to say so I get up and walk out of the room and up to my room "Why are boys so complicated?" I asked myself so I decided to sleep the rest of the day away since I just wanted too.

I heard someone throwing rocks at my window and so I got up and opened the window I looked down and saw Nathan "Nathan what are you doing?" I asked "Can I come up?" He asked I nodded my head and he started to climb the tree that was beside my window when Nathan got in he closed the window "Nathan why didn't you just walk in you are staying here to" I said "Yea but it wouldn't be this romantic if I this" he said grabbing my face and crashing his lips onto mine I put my arms around his neck and his hands left my face and went to my waist "I'm so sorry Jennifer I didn't mean too" he said when we pulled away "I'm sorry too Nathan" I said "Will you take me back please?" he asked "Yes" I said smiling he smiled and crashed his lips onto mine again "What's going on" Jay said barging in he looked at us and wiggled his eyebrows "I knew it I knew it" he said then turning around and walked out I rolled my eyes at him "Come on" Nathan said grabbing my hand and pulling me downstairs and to the room where we keep the piano at "Nathan what are you doing?" I asked "I'm going to play you one of your favorite songs" he said and he started to play We Found Love by Rihanna I love that song I smiled as he played the song.

When the song was over I was still smiling at him and I was starting to fall asleep on the piano I was almost asleep when I felt someone pick me up and carry me up to my room then I was laid on my bed and I