Chapter 11

I don't believe in love at first sight because it means you are falling in love with a persons appearance and not their personality.

-Nathan Sykes

Chapter 11

These past three weeks have been boring without Nathan and I can't believe I get to go home today for a month and Mum's funereal is tomorrow Tom planned it because I have been at school "You ready Jennifer?" JoJo asked she isn't going to go visit her family till next week so she is going to be coming with me back to London "Yea" I said grabbing my carry-on and we ran out.

Nathan POV

Jennifer is coming home today and I have missed her like crazy "Come on Max" I said I was really excited because Jennifer's flight is suppose to land at 3:15 and it is 2:45 "I'm coming mate" he said running out of his room we met up at his flat.

Jennifer POV

"I can't wait to meet your little boyfriend" JoJo said when we got of the plane and was looking for our luggage "Remind me to set you up with my brother" I said "Yea like your brother would like me" she said she was 22 years old and short "Trust me Tom will love you" I said "JENNIFER!" I heard someone screamed I looked and I saw Jay, Siva, and Max were running to us and they pulled me into a group hug "Lads can't breath" I said and they let go "Lads this is my friend from school JoJo" I said "Hi I'm JoJo and y'all are" she said "I love your accent love where you from?" Jay asked "Tenneessee" she replied "JENNIFER!" I heard Tom scream and he ran and gave me a huge hug "Hi Tom" I said, "Tom this is my friend JoJo" "Hi love I'm Tom" he said holding his hand out for her to shake which she gladly accepted it "Where's Nathan?" I asked "He's coming he fell on the ground because Jay pushed him on the ground and ran" Tom said and I laughed then my eyes were covered "Guess who?" Nathan said "Nathan" I said smiling turning around and he crashed his lips onto mine he wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck "I've missed you Jennifer" he said when we pulled away and giving me a hug "I've missed you too Nathan" I said "I'm still here" JoJo said "I know" I said looking at her "You must be JoJo hi I'm Nathan" Nathan said hugging JoJo she was a little shocked at first but she relaxed "Yea I'm JoJo how do you know my name?" she asked "Jennifer told me that you were coming with her" he replied and she nodded "Can we go back to the flat now" I said and Nathan smiled I looked at Tom and he whispered something into JoJo's ear she smiled and nodded and jumped on Tom'a back Nathan looked at me like he was asking if I wanted to ride on his back I jumped on his back and we ran out of the airport.

"I've missed you so much Jennifer" Nathan said picking me up bridal style when we got back to the flat and started kissing my face "Cough cough PDA" JoJo said "Okay Tom" Nathan said and she rolled her eyes and went into the kitchen she LOVES food "Y'ALL AIN'T GOT NO FOOD UP IN HER" she screamed from the kitchen "I can tell you are from the south love" Nathan replied "Yea yea heard it all before where's the food at" she said "I haven't been to the store" he said and she looked like she was about to die "Someone kill me now" she said. I heard a knock at the door and Nathan answered it "Hey Maddie" he said and Maddie, Louis, Niall, Liam, Zayn, and Harry walked in god why does Harry have to be everywhere "Hey Nath" she said smiling "So do y'all have anything to eat or not" JoJo said still wanting food and Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Harry all looked at Niall "Why are you guys looking at me?" he asked "Forget it" she said sitting on the couch and turning on some show called Invader Zim that's her favorite show "So I heard you just got back from school and I just wanted to say 'Hi' Niall get out of Nathan's kitchen it's rude!" Maddie said I didn't even notice Niall go in there "He doesn't have any food anyway" Niall said and I heard JoJo mutter something under her breath. I felt like someone was staring at me I looked at the boys and Harry was looking at me I looked at Nathan and he was giving him a death glare "Do you have a problem with me Sykes" Harry snapped noticing Nathan giving him a death glare "Yes I do Styles" Nathan snapped back "Then what is it then?" he asked not taking his eyes off me "I don't like you looking at my girlfriend" he said "Your just jealous cause she doesn't really like you" Harry snapped "Harry" Maddie said I noticed the JoJo had gotten up and was right beside me "Hell no" Nathan said and before I knew it Nathan and Harry were getting into it "Nathan get off of him" I said trying to get Nathan off of him but he was too heavy "JoJo can you please help me?" I asked she ran over and tried to help me but that wasn't working they started rolling around and so I let go of Nathan so now Harry was on top of Nathan "Harry get off of him" Liam said and him and Louis were trying to pull him off of him. When Louis an Liam got Harry off of Nathan they were trying to hold Harry back and Maddie, JoJo, and I had to try to hold Nathan back "I think that we should go" Zayn said "Yea I think that's a good idea" Maddie said and they walked out the door with Harry muttering something under his breath.

"Is it true?" Nathan asked "About what?" I asked "That you don't love me is what Harry said true" he said "Nathan don't listen to him he's just jealous" I said "Is it true though?" Nathan screamed "No it's not" I screamed back, "I thought you trusted me but I guess I was wrong" and I started to walk towards the door "Jennifer" Nathan and JoJo said at the same time but I walked out the door then everything went black.

JoJo POV

"What have I done?" Nathan said "I'll go talk to her" I said he nodded his head and I ran out the door "Jennifer, Jennifer where are you?" I called down the hallway but she was nowhere then I saw a piece of paper on the ground that had TOM written in bold letters on it I grabbed it and I grabbed it and ran back to Nathan's apartment "Did you find her?" he asked "No but I found this" I said giving him the note.

Nathan POV

JoJo handed me a note that had TOM written on it.

Dear, Tom&Nathan

As you can see I have kidnapped Jennifer and you will never find her until I get what I started to kill Jennifer and you two I did want to just kill Jennifer and Tom but now I want to kill you to Nathan if you two come with the cops or anyone else I will kill you all so meet me at the abandoned barn out in the country tomorrow at one remember come alone.

~Carl

Carl has Jennifer "We have to go tell Tom" I said grabbing JoJo'a wrist and running to Tom'a flat and we barged in "Tom" I said "What's wrong Nath?" Tom asked "Carl he has Jennifer" I said handing him the note he read it then crumbled it in his hands "We have to go get her" Tom said "But he's going to kill y'all" JoJo said "I don't care we have to go get her" I said and Tom nodded "Why don't we go right now" I said "No we can't he will probably expect that" Tom said, "he always does" "I'm going to go think of a plan" I said leaving.

Tom POV

"I can't believe that Carl has Jennifer" I said sitting down "It's going to be okay Tom we will get her back" JoJo said I looked into her blue eyes she was really beautiful and I really fancy her but I don't think she fancies me "You really think so" I said and she nodded and smiled I know that I only met today but I'm falling for her I started to lean in.

JoJo POV

Tom started to lean in I really like him but I don't know so I leaned in too and his warm lips met mine he grabbed my face and we started a heat out make out session he was the first to pull away "JoJo I know I just met you but I think you are a amazing and beautiful girl will you be my girlfriend?" he asked I was smiling like a idiot "Yes" I said he smiled and grabbed my face and brought his warm lips to mine again "Hey I have a plan what's going on here?" Nathan said walking in and I pulled away "I'll tell you later mate so what's your plan?" Tom asked "Okay so tomorrow when you and I go and so we get JoJo, Max, Seev, and Jay sneak in and while you and I distract Carl they get Jennifer and then we somehow knock him out and escape" Nathan said "I think that's a good plan" I said "I do too" Tom replied "Great so I'll go over the plan with the lads tomorrow so goodnight" Nathan said and he left with me following behind him "Goodnight JoJo" Tom said running up and kissing me on the cheek "Goodnight Tom" I said and I walked back.