Chapter 1 - Krew

Funneh and her siblings were cleaning up after a long day of editing a video for their YouTube channel: ItsFunneh. They were planning to go somewhere outside for Funneh's birthday, which was surprisingly on the 31st of October (Halloween). She joked how she never regretted the fact she made her older sisters, Gold, and Rainbow, miss Halloween! « Good times... » she thought to herself while looking at the Fan art wall. It used to be an empty wall, but now, it's filled with the positivity brought by their loyal fans!

Since it was a Saturday and soon an hour afternoon, they decided to do a live stream. Just like always, Lunar rushed to start making the thumbnail. Ten minutes before the live stream, Funneh yelled:

"Lunar! You're going to be late for the live stream! Get off your tablet!"

"Well, it's not that easy, making a thumbnail for a YouTube video. Especially if you're going to rush me!!!" she exclaimed. "If drawing is so easy, why don't you do it?"

Funneh looked left and right. She realized Lunar was talking to her. She knew she had herself screwed up! 

"You know what?" asked Rainbow. "You can continue making the thumbnail..."

Rainbow just practically saved her life! Funneh met Rainbow's eyes. « She should stop playing with fire... And by fire, I mean Lunar » thought the elder sister.

Gold grab Funneh by the arm and exclaimed:

"Funneh! Stop annoying Lunar!" 

"Wait... Is it me or Rainbow look a lot like Valerie?" asked Funneh to her older sister, Gold. 

"Who's Valerie?" she asked before understanding what her sister meant, "Oh! THAT Valerie! I almost forgot what happened to her... You know... How she died in a fire?"

"I would never forget our friend's death," said Funneh.