Chapter 8 - Lovebirds under the Mistletoe

Brittney ran to Draco and kissed him on the lips by force.

"Get away from me! I'M RICH. GETAWAY. I don't like you, you hooligan!" he yelled.

"I KNOW you want this, Draco. No need to hide it!" said Brittney, flirting.

"There's only one girl that I like. From the moment I made eye contact with her."

"Who? Is it Funneh?!"

"Are you THAT disgusting? Funneh, Rainbow, Gold, and Lunar are my older siblings, you idiot. And no, it's not Funneh. That would be super gross! Anyways, it's Aly."

"ALY?! ALEC'S SISTER?!"

"Yeah..."

Brittney walked away, surprised that Draco had a crush on Aly.

A few weeks later.... DECEMBER 25th

Draco walked up and rang the bell on Aly's house. Alec opened the door and when he saw Funneh, he gave her her Christmas present. They were celebrating Christmas together. Lunar, Rainbow, Gold, Evan, and Kyran tagged along too.

"I see you came, Draco." said Aly, blushing really hard, "Come on in! It's freezing outside. I prepared for us some hot chocolate."

"Thank you, Aly." answered Draco.

Later, before opening the presents, Draco and Aly were under a mistletoe. Just like Funneh and Alec, three years ago... 

"Kiss me, Aly." said Draco while playing with her smooth black hair, looking into her deep red eyes just as red as her brother, Alec.

"Such a fun way to confess your feelings. But I love you too, Draco!" she said.

The two lovebirds kissed under the mistletoe. So romantic!