Chapter 9 - Head to head

Two months later... FEBRUARY 16

Ever since Valentine's Day Ball at Yandere High, Felicia has been in a rage. Her two potential crushes were already taken! Draco brought Aly to the ball and is dating. Alec brought Funneh to the ball and both of them are dating each other. Especially when she found out that Brittney had forced kissed Draco on the first day back at Yandere High School! She was angry. « Funneh has ruined my life! Ugh! You know what? I'll humiliate her in front of the entire school tomorrow! If I show everyone who is more popular, they'll go back to me: Felicia Wiz! » she thought to herself.

The next day...

Felicia made a crowd in the cafeteria. Once Funneh entered the cafeteria, Felicia yelled:

"There she is! Funneh, come up here next to me."

« OK... This is weird... » thought Funneh. But she followed and got up on the same table as Felicia. This last one go out of her phone and went on Instagram. 

"How many followers do you have, Funneh? I have 4 million followers and 2 million on my blog called « infeliciaswardrobe »!"

"Pfft! Only 4 million on Instagram and 2 million on your blog? That's not a tiny bit close to MY number of followers. I have 7, 69 million— oh wait! Someone subscribed to my siblings and I'm channel and now, we have 7,7 million subscribers on YouTube. Your number of followers doesn't even add up to ours together! See, Felicia? You don't need to be rich to become successful. Now, I believe that this is over now." said Funneh, all sassy like Gold.