Chapter 2 - Yandere High School

Gold and Funneh looked at each other. They kinda missed their old school...

"Should we go back to YHS?" proposed Funneh.

"WHAT?! Are you crazy?! Don't tell me you've forgotten about that stupid Felicia and Brittney..."

"Oh, don't remind me! But... Wouldn't she brag about being rich thanks to her dad?" she continued, "We're even richer now. And I would like to see the color drain out of Felicia's face when she realizes that! Ha!, ha!"

"Fine..." 

So, they started writing their application back to YHS. But what they didn't know was that Draco, the youngest sibling of Krew, was spying on them. Draco is known for « #DracoTwerking », Draco Pops,  Draco Junior, and his genderbent, Draca, who is a TikTok Queen. Something cool about Draca is that she uses « the Krew Bois » to film her TikToks to rule over the app and save it from DESTRUCTION. Isn't that cool?

"What are you talking about?" asked Draco, peeking out of the corner of a wall.

"Aah!" said Gold, scared, "What are you doing, Allen?"

Yes. The Krew has real names: Rainbow (Betty), Gold (Kim), Funneh (Kat), Lunar (Wenny), and Draco (Allen). At the beginning of their YouTube channel, they created false names to hide their real identities. But after receiving 2 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS, they did a QnA, showing their faces and revealing their real names. They also showed their real-life dogs! 

"Nothing. Just wondering if Betty, Wenny, and I could also come to this « YHS » thingy?" he asked, making puppy eyes. 

"OK. But just a disclaimer: remember how we would talk about the annoying duo, Felicia and Brittney?" 

"Yes."

"Well, they're still there!"

"And?" said Wenny peaking out of the same corner of the same wall, "With us and KF (Krew Fam), everything's going to be fine. Just fine!"

"Yeah! As long as we stick together, nothing can go wrong!"

Funneh and Gold were happy to know that their siblings were on board with them on their new journey; return to Yandere High School...