Chapter 5 - New Students

(Watch the video before reading the fifth chapter)

"OMG! Did you see Felicia and Brittney's faces?" said Rainbow.

"ESPECIALLY that Felicia's face! I guess the meme really suits her: Bye, Felicia!" said Lunar.

The siblings started to laugh so much. The color was sure to drain out of Felicia's beautiful face... And when she saw the outfits they were wearing she soon realized where Funneh got all of her newfound confidence: from Krew Fam!

"Brittney! Did you see those new students?"

"Ya! They're so cool! Especially the guy! Such a hottie!"

"Ew, Brittney! Those new students are Funneh and Gold! I don't know who the three other losers are, but they don't deserve the agony and sufferance of walking the hallways of Yandere High with Iron Board, Funneh and Gold!" said Felicia, in rage. But Felicia was only being defensive because she also found that student quite... interesting. And that student was Draco!

Yandere-Chan was walking the hallway. When she saw Rainbow, she thought to herself: « Huh?! I thought I killed her?! ». You see, when Gold and Funneh attended YHS (just the two of them) together, Yandere had committed MURDER, as Lunar would say. She killed Valerie, for crying out loud! And some innocent guy had been arrested, accused of Yandere's own flesh and bone crime! Funneh walked up to Yan-Chan and gave her a big huge hug:

"Yan-Chan! I see you've noticed my siblings. The one with pink hair is Rainbow, the guy with black hair is Draco, and the girl with teal hair is Lunar! Gold and I are back, by the way."

"I can see that... Well, I'm glad you're back. Alec hasn't stopped thinking about you ever since you left, even if it's been three years. Maybe you could cheer him up. He really likes you."