Chapter 3 - Flee The Facility

Days have passed ever since the Krew sent their application to YHS. Those days turned into weeks. And weeks, turned into months... The summer came by very fast and the Krew was about to start their dramatic entry at Yandere High. So much drama was about to happen in so little time... 

"BOOOOOIIIIIIZZZZZZ!!!!" yelled Draca.

The Krew was, once again, filming a new video (they post daily). This one was from one of their series: Draca and The Bois! It was their most recent one, including a song they made called «Draca goes BANANAS!!!». Before that, they were playing Roblox - Flee The Facility, in a context that Draca captures The Krew Bois, making them film TikToks with her. 

"Oof! The video is finally over!" sighed Funneh, "You can stop using that Draca voice now, Allen..." 

"NO!" said Allen, in the same voice as Draca. "We haven't filmed my music video in Royal High! I NEED to FILM IT for my loyal STALKERS!!!" 

Yep. Draca calls her loyal fans « her stalkers ». Pfft...

Once « Draca » was satisfied with her music video, they edited it into the video. « Finally, it's over! » thought Funneh. Funneh, Gold, Rainbow, and Lunar didn't need to use a more masculine voice for the Krew Bois.

Rainbow looked at her phone, noticing a notification from someone named... Principal Desu! 

"Guys! Guys! I got some news! We have been... accepted into YHS!" exclaimed Betty.

The rest of Krew was excited over the moon. Especially Funneh... She could finally realize her long-life goal: proving to Felicia that she didn't need to be « rich » to become successful. Because at this very moment, they have 7, 69 MILLION subscribers! So close to 8 million subs! The last time Funneh talked to Felicia, this last one said she had over a million followers. « Well, well, well! She must have a maximum of 3 or 4 million followers by now... Nothing compared to KF, that's for sure! » said Funneh to herself.