Chapter 7 - Funneh's new boyfriend

"I guess you don't have a ' thing ' for Funneh anymore, now do you, Evan?"

"You can say that again! Lunar is so cool... Is she your older sister?"

"No! I'm the oldest of my siblings. Gold after, then Funneh, and then Lunar. Draco is the youngest."

"Huh? You mean the guy who all the girls are drooling over?"

"Yep."

"I thought he was Lunar's boyfriend?!?!"

"Ewww!" exclaimed Rainbow.

Meanwhile...

Funneh was putting her notebooks in her locker. When she closed her locker, Alec was next to her.

"I see you're back, Funneh."

"Yeah... and can I tell you something? It's important."

"Shoot."

Funneh giggled.

"I... I... I have a crush on you, Alec! Ever since I laid my eyes on you, I've liked you. I've never liked Evan. He's just a brother to me..."

"Funneh..."

"No, no!" she said, "It's OK if you don't feel the same way! I'll understand. Eventually."

"Stop talking and let me answer, Funneh. I like you too. Would you like to my girlfriend?"

"Yes, yes!"

And just like that, on her first day back at YHS, she already had a new boyfriend: her high school crush. But how would Felicia react to this? She's kinda had a crush on Alec ever since she found out that FUNNEH had a crush on Alec. We'll see what happens...