Mini Rants

I complain a lot.

Ace/Aro

Apologies for the rant, but I'm kinda frustrated. This isn't that important of a topic, but it still annoys me. I've seen this WAY too much, especially in fanfiction communities. Asexual and Aromantic are not the same thing. I first saw this in the Tankmen FF community but I've started seeing it in almost every community I'm in. You can be Ace without be Aro, many are. You can be Aro without being Ace, many are. If you don't like shipping in the Tankmen (or whatever communities this applies to) just say you don't like shipping and don't read the ship books. Don't go 'Oh the Tankmen creator said they're all Ace aside from Bill, so you can't ship them!' NO.I happen to be both, but that doesn't mean everyone who is one of these has to be both.

CapDum

I think it's cute. For the age argument, to me it seems that both live in the US. In the US there isn't necessarily an upper age limit for collage. Dum could be older than Captain for all I know. I also doubt Captain was actually in flight school for 14 years, he seems like the kind of person to say that thinking people will find it impressive. Also, I don't think age gaps are to big of a deal as long as they are both mature adults who know what they are doing.

Dum's voice

I see so many people that hate her voice too, or use it as proof she's a teenager. Ever heard of a speech impediment? Yeah, and you don't see people claiming BDay/Rose is a bad ship because BDay doesn't have a 'normal' voice. So why Dum? I think it's because many people have a tendency to start ship wars which makes it easier to hate on characters that may not be as bad as you think.

Ship Wars

Why? Why do people do this? If it's a straight up wrong (Incest ect) than sure, but like that's rarely the case? Let people ship what they ship? I don't hate people who hate CapDum, that's their opinion and I'm fine with that! It may just be because I'm a multishipper and am open to most any ship, but like ??????? I mean yeah, I don't like xreader or CanonxOC, but I don't Hate it. You can do what you want I won't try to stop you just because it makes me uncomfortable, I just don't read and the problem is solved.

I decided none of these warranted separate chapters, so they're all in one now.

Here, take Kora as Penance. Kora is a FemmeFlux Lesbian. She is an Orati, a species of aquatic cat-like creatures. She loves writing, and hopes to be able to publish her own book one day. She isn't actively looking for a relationship, but is open to starting one. She has bad social anxiety coming from a war she was previously in.

On another note, I am fine with OCxOC, even cross fandom, original works, or cross people (two different peoples OC's)