So Uhhhh

Hello, and welcome to: Cat got distracted again!

I'm making an MLP crossover thing with basically every fandom I'm a part of.

Currently:

AUL

Ninjago

TF2

RvB

This is going to be more a collection of sometimes related oneshots/comics than a story due to the amount of characters.

As you probably expected, I need characters. Any standard MLP species is welcome, just don't make them overpowered, and please have a design for them. They mostly won't have too big positions story wise, but I'm not making a world based off of only fandoms- I'd like some peoples OCs in too. (Tag me, comment, or PM me with character design and info)

I'm also making a few new species for this! Here is the one I currently am working on, based on Red vs Blue:

Name: Shisno (Term coined by another species, it's an insult) (They have a different way of names)

General Description: Descendants of the ponies, forgotten centuries ago. They live in another solar system, and have evolved to fit the needs of their lifestyle. Not much of the original 4 kinds remain- there are no alicorns, pegasi, unicorns, or earth ponies, at least not by definition. All of them have telekinesis, however some are stronger with it (born trait, can not be learned) (this means they can use it farther or hold things in place longer.) Some have wings, however they are more like dragonfly wings and cannot be used very well. They no longer have manes and their tails are very different- long with feathers on the ends- to increase balance. It is much harder to tell the colour of something being held by telekinesis as it is much fainter. They no longer have horns. All of them have sharp teeth. All of their eyes are purley one colour- no pupils or anything (it is unclear why they have evolved to be like this, or how they can still see.) They (amost) no longer have cutie marks as people rarely earn them due to their culture being basically entirely based on fighting (each other, other species, you name it.) (TBU)

Types: Winged (the ones with wings), ___ (the ones with stronger magic), Regulars (the ones with neither wings nor stronger magic)

Classes: Standard Military classes, Sim Soldiers, Freelancers, Command, Directory.

Technology: (TBA)

Appearance: 

OK- so Wattpad won't let me put images in for some reason, so I'll put a link in comments for a full image gallery for this species.

There is no deadline, you can make characters for this/ submit characters years from now- I doubt this will be something I lose interest in.