3 | Birth certificates and Father?

*A/N- this chapter is just what's on the parchment*

Parchment one-
Official birth certificate-

Name- Harry Severus Riddle

Blood status- pureblood

Parents-
Mother:Lily Snape née Evans
Father: Severus Tomas Riddle

God parents-
Godfathers: Sirius Orion Black
Godmother: Narcissa Malfoy,

Siblings- none

Aunts/Uncles- Petunia Dursley, Vernon Dursley

Paternal Grandparents-
Grandfather: Tomas Riddle
Grandmother: Eileen Prince

Maternal Grandparents- Mrs & Mrs Evans

Kidnapped at age one by A.P.W.B Dumbledore. All parties including parents were obliviated.

Unofficial birth certificate-

Name- Harry James Potter

Blood status- Halfblood

Parents-
Mother:Lily Evans
Father: James Potter

God parents-
Godfathers: Sirius Black
Godmother: none

Siblings- none

Aunts/Uncles- Petunia Dursley, Vernon Dursley

Paternal Grandparents-
Grandfather: Fleamont Potter
Grandmother: Euphemia Potter

Maternal Grandparents-
Grandfather: Mr Evans
Grandmother: Mrs Evans

Parchment two-

Creature- Dark Fae, Vampire, Dark Phoenix

(A/N- I think the the combo name in this book will be a Vaenix)

About creature(s)-

Dark Fae possess the the power of Invisibility and in certain times, immortality. These creatures, Dominant or submissive are protective of their mates, kits (children), closest friends and possessions. Dark Fae may even adopt a kit, not necessarily being a parents to them, but rather seeking out to protect and love them.

Vampires are know for increased strength, speed and heightened senses such as sight, smell, touch and hearing. They need not drink blood every day to remain alive but need atleast a litre through a week.

Dark Phoenix possess the power of shadow magic, shadow shifting, Telekinesis, Teleportaiton, telepathy, Elemental magic and the power of calming (releasing certain pheromones), the ability to sense people emotions and true intentions and also, shape-shifting, they can take form of anything human or creature, female or male.

These creatures all have unique abilities but have never once shown as a combined, meaning the wizard or which who possesses these creatures have a very a dark but very strong core. Some would even guess stronger than merlin.

Mate- Draco Malfoy (submissive, Veela)

Lordships-
Potter
Peverell
Gryffindor
Ravenclaw
Hufflepuff
Hogwarts

Heirships-
Riddle
Gaunt
Prince
Black
Slytherin

Magical abilities-
Shadow walk
Shadow magic
Shape-shifting
Telekinesis
Teleportaiton
Multiple animagus
Wandless/Wordless magic
Telepathy
Flight
Elemental magic
Beast speak
Parseltongue
Parselmagic
Calming magic

Parchment reading over now

Harry's jaw dropped. This was something he never thought would happen to him yet he seems to be a lot stronger than one of THE most famous wizards of all time.

This couldn't be possible.

"I'm sorry Mr Griphook but I think it best to call the man listed as my father and my aunt and uncle." The young boy told the ting goblin who did just that. Minutes later Harry's aunt and uncle arrived who the latter enveloped in a bone crushing hug, careful of his wings.

"Are you OK Harry?!" His aunt asked fussing over the boy who looked bored but also happy.

"Yes but I'd think you had better read this aunt Petunia" Harry answered handing her the two pieces of parchment. Not a second later was there a tall, pale man with greasy looking shoulder length Black hair standing in the room.

"Griphook what is the meaning of thi-" he trailed off when he noticed the two adults standing in the room and the young boy standing shyly beside the woman.

"Petunia? Is that you?" He asked with a monotone drawl but his was filled with emotion. Petunia nodded her head and embraced the man with open arms, tears in her eyes.

"It's been a while Sev. I heard your teaching at Hogwarts? How is Tom? Oh and I think you should read this" Petunia asked questions and saying things at lightning speed before she handed Severus the first piece of parchment.

The man's features remained stoic until his eyes landed on the first name on the page. And then who the father is. His face shifted from no emotion to a barrel full, his eyes showed sadness, his face though appeared to show either betrayal or guilt, nobody knows.

"This is true?" He cracked out, barely above a whisper to the goblin who still sat unmoving at the desk. Griphook nodded and Severus looked at the boy who stood at his Aunts side watching the whole ordeal.

"Harry dear" Petunia said and pulled the boy in front of her and before Severus who looked torn. "This is Harry, Severus. He appears to be your son and its in black and white" Petunia smiled a little and pushed her nephew towards the man. Harry looked up to the taller man and gazed into the same onyx coloured eyes as his. Severus noticed just how much the boy actually looks like him. From the longer, black hair to the obsidian coloured eyes and the height. He also has the same wings.

Severus pulled the boy into his embrace with a soft smile on his face. Vernon stood quietly, eyes filled with emotion. He looked happy but almost sad too. Maybe it was the fact that Harry would Probably be leaving his care, nobody bothered to ask him.

"Father?" Harry chocked out behind the tears now filling his eyes. He spent 10 and a half years believing his father was dead when in reality he had no clue who the boy was - but that was hardly Severus' fault.

"Yes thats me" Severus managed with a grin spread across his cheeks.

Harry hugged his dad closer and much tighter to him, in fear of him being abandoned.

"Don't worry, I won't leave you" severus told him, stroking his feathers on the large, strong wings of his son.

"I- can- can I maybe live with you?" He asked meekly. Severus looked at Petunia who nodded with a soft smile on her face.

"Yes, yes you can" Harry gripped harder when he heard this, scared of letting go.

"Come on, let's go home" Severus said before stopping to talk to Petunia.

"Thank you for keeping him safe, I always knew there was something off about my life but I could never figure out why" he told her and brought the woman in for one last embrace before apparating home with his son.