5 | Meeting the Malfoy's

Over the last couple of days Harry has been spending all of his time with his father or his grandad, both who adore the little boy. Severus was working on proving Sirius Black's innocence, despite what the boy and his friends put him through at school - albeit under the imperius curse but still.

Right now Harry was waking up early like every other day, its a routine, his body clock just decided 'get up'. The boy sat up on his bed and shook out his wings, the feathers slightly ruffled from his previous restless night. He ran his hand down his right wing in an attempt to smooth out the askew the black feathers. The boy subconsciously drew his hand up to the dark, onyx like coloured horns on his head with a gentle smile. Why they satisfied him he doesn't know but they make him feel more like an individual, unique if you will.

"Harry? Are you awake?" The gentle voice of his grandpa streamed through the mighty, heavy door.

"Yes, I'm up grandpa" Harry replied.

"Good because me and your dad are taking you too meet your godmother and her family today" he said to the young boy who was still trying to wrangle his feathers into there normal spit and playing with the horns on his head while walking into his bedroom and sitting on his bed.

"Is there anyway to get these feathers undercontrol?" The boy asked his grandfather.

"No, your wing feathers sit like that naturally, it's their look, their individuality" he replied with a smirk.

"Can I get a pet?" Young Harry asked again.
"I'll speak to your father about finding you a familiar, how about that. That way they are an animal but also something that will naturally protect you since your that animals bonded." Tom replied. Harry nodded gratefully at his grandfather. He was never allowed a pet at his aunt and uncles. Aunt Petunia's allergic to cats, uncle Vernon's allergic to dogs and Dudley is allergic to rodents.

"Now" Tom clapped his hands and stood up placing both hands on his knees, "time to get dressed young one" and with that his grandfather left.

Harry stood up from his bed after five minutes of trying to flatten out his messy feathers, much to his dismay they stayed quite ruffled. He walked to his wardrobe and picked out an outfit for the day.

 He walked to his wardrobe and picked out an outfit for the day

He pulled of his pajamas and put on his clothes for the day. Soon he had them on and fixed himself to his liking in the mirror before attaching his black, matte looking watch to his wrist and tackling his hair which, like his wings, was ruffled and looked naturally messy but in a good way. He looked good. He sprayed his neck and body with 'Blue Jeans' aftershave that his aunt and uncle bought his for his Christmas.

Harry walked out of his bedroom, forgetting he had no clue where he is going and trying to find his way to the dining room. Then he remembered his elf.

"Dinky?" Harry called out into the empty corridors of the Riddle Manor. Soon enough there was a loud crash and out of nowhere popped a house elf.

"Young master Harry called for dinky" the young elf said with a certain excitement in her voice.