Part 14

Damian wouldn't admit it but he was impressed when Marinette walked up to the enraged Poison Ivy and didn't get attacked. When he saw that they were walking off together, he made the split-second decision to follow them.

They walked for a bit before coming to a stop in front of a grove of trees with pink and white flowers on them. Japanese Magnolias. He hadn't realized they were already blooming. I need to come out here and get some pictures of these so I can paint them.

Damian was pulled out of his thoughts when Marinette started laughing. At first, he thought that she had just overheard what he was thinking it was laughing at him, but then I realized that she was laughing at something in front of her.

He decided then to make his presence known so that he could see what Marinette was laughing at. "What's so funny?" he asked.

His Angel turned around, still grinning. "Hayden! Come see this!" She reached out and grabbed his hand. The girl then pulled him over to where she was standing.

A slow smirk crawled across the Ice Prince of Gotham's face. There sat Adrien and Chloe in one of the trees, kissing. He looked at Marinette. "Should we do it?"

Mari smiled and pulled out her phone, snapping a picture. "Let's."

Then, in sync, the soulmates called out, "Adrien and Chloe sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the baby in a baby carriage!"

Damian nearly laughed as they almost fell out of the tree, blushing furiously. "Hayden, Marinette, h-hey, how's it going?" Adrien asked, nervously. The two climbed down from the tree and Marinette frowned at them.

"Why'd you come down? You two were so cute up there!"

Chloe rolled her eye's at the bluenette's words. "Reasons. Now, what are you three doing here? We thought we'd finally found a place to be in peace, but nooooo."

Damian's smirk grew to be even more visible. "Then maybe you should have been in peace somewhere else. These are public gardens."

Ivy hadn't said anything the whole time, so Damian glanced at her questioningly. She appeared to be studying a nearby bush, but the young man recognized the look on her face.

While Mari, Chloe, and Adrien were arguing about... something, he meandered over to where the Siren was standing. "Pamela, what's wrong? You look as if your favorite person just turned into one of the Bats."

The former villain was slightly startled at his words, but hid it well. "I wouldn't have expected one of you to be here. Shows me, I guess. Anyway, the plants are whispering about a malicious presence. If we aren't careful, something terrible will happen soon. More death than even the Joker has seen."