12. Bald Miss Piggy

HIII GUYYSSS!!! Guess who's back! I promise now that I'm back I'll stay. I'm on a mission to finish this book! No more leaving and updating every 1 or 2 years.

I just want to apologise to everyone for my absence. A lot has been going on. The last time I updated I was talking about how I was in a toxic relationship. Well I have moved on now and got into a new relationship which was over a year ago and I'm now a mother to a baby girl! So I have been really busy! But now that I'm a stay home mum I want to get back into writing 😊

Please let me know if it doesn't make sense or if there are any mistakes, I haven't updated in years so I'm a bit rusty!

Enjoy and make sure to vote x

I lay in my bed staring at the carvings on the walls. I scrunch my nose up in disgust, I don't think I will ever get use to this place. Sometimes I just want to stab my eyes out with a fork so I can be blind and wouldn't have to see this type of filth ever again.

My first night in this gross single bed was terrible. I barely had any sleep and I was freezing my butt off. The thin sheets and blankets didn't help the situation. Jill said I could borrow her long black flannel pyjamas but I told her to stick them up her butt. I don't want to wear her emo flannels that probably has mould growing on them.

"Rise and shine." I hear Jill's voice echo from across the room followed by a pillow being thrown at my face.

I frown. "I'm already awake, Emo!" I throw the pillow back at her. She catches it with ease and throws it back at me a second time.

"Stop it!" I screech, throwing it back at her. "It smells!"

Dirty flip flops and dirty pillows, this girl really doesn't know what good hygiene is.

"Get ready, it's nearly breakfast time." Jill informs me.

"What do you mean get ready? Don't we get it sent to the room?" I ask curiously.

Jill snorts and rolls her eyes before replying. "There's no room service here, rich girl. We go to the cafeteria and we serve our own food."

Wait WHAT? I have to serve my OWN food?! On what planet?! In my whole seventeen years of life I have never once served my own food. Karen made sure of that. I can't believe I'm thinking about this right now but I actually miss Karen. That poorbie, she must be so unhappy right now because I'm not there.

Jill notices the baffled look on my face and laughs. "This is going to be hilarious." She claps her hands together.

"No this is going to be terrifying! I want to cry!" I squeak. I'm not looking forward to this at all.

Jill looks at me with disbelief. "Angela really tried to kill you yesterday and your biggest worry right now is serving your own food?" She asks in astonishment. "Wow."

"You should of let her kill me then I wouldn't be here today having to serve my own food." I cross my arms.

"Okay, calm down little miss suicide." Jill rolls her eyes. "And you call me the Emo?" She shakes her head and chuckles.

"Aren't you one though? I mean look at you." I gesture at her style. "You probably poop black too."

"Just get ready." Jill deadpans. Well she didn't deny it, so I take that as a yes to the black poop.

"Whatever." I say before going to my suitcase to fetch out an outfit. I rummage through all my dresses and I end up deciding on a white long sleeve mini dress by Prada.