13. Fighter

Here's chapter 13, don't go thinking I have forgot about you guys! This one is 5,300 words long wowza! My longest chapter yet 😄

Enjoy xo
And please let me know if there's any mistakes!

NEW CHARACTER ALERT 🚨

Emma Roberts as Claire —

After breakfast, Jill and I make our way back to our room. I stand in front of my bed not knowing what to do next. I'm bored of this already!

I see Jill rummaging through her suitcase. "What are you doing?" I peep over her shoulder.

"I have art class." Jill states. Oh I forgot that they have an education building here. And that would explain all the creepy drawings and posters on Jill's wall. Ew.

"You go to classes?" I ask, confused. Jill seems like the type of person to not go to any.

"I only go to art. Every other class can get fucked." Jill replies as she grabs out an art book and a pencil.

"Don't swear." I frown.

"Fuck up." Jill replies with an eye roll. My frown deepens.

"It's not classy!" I squeak. Jill just looks at me and huffs. It's almost as if she is sick of me.

"Have you seen me? I'm in a juvenile prison for stabbing my ex boyfriend. I have stolen cars, I have done robberies and the amount of assault charges on my record is endless. Nothing about me is classy." Jill goes on.

I didn't really need to know that but okay.

"Tell someone who cares, Jill." I deadpan.

Jill scoffs but waves it off. "Show me your schedule." She adds, holding her hand out.

"Why?" I frown.

"Do you want help finding your class or not?" Jill huffs.

I'm not sure if I even want to go to class. I have already had enough of criminals for one day after that breakfast incident. I don't want to be around more criminals but then again I don't want to be stuck in this room all day staring at Jill's creepy as hell artwork.

So maybe I should go to my classes.

I give a nod to Jill. "Okay, fine." I go to my suitcase and fetch out my schedule. I hand it over to Jill and she quickly scans it.

"Looks like you have gym." Jill hands the schedule back over to me.

"Um, what?" I scrunch my nose up in disgust.

"Are you deaf? I said you have gym." Jill frowns, not liking that she has to repeat herself.

"I hate gym!" I whine. The thought about being around sweaty people is disgusting! It's almost as bad as poor people!