9. Psychiatric

Hello, my loves. Nice to see that you're still reading my story!

This is one big ass update! Nearly 4,500 words, woah! I would of written much more for this chapter but I didn't want to keep you guys waiting any longer. 😊

But anyways I'm not going to ask for a certain amount of votes on this chapter.
But please give it a vote, it would make me the most happiest person!! Think of it as a late birthday present from you to me since I recently turned 18 😉

Enjoy! Please comment if you see any mistakes! Xoxo

——————————————————————

This probably has to be the worst day of my life by far. You would think it wouldn't be able get any more worse after everything I've been through.

I was expecting to be sentenced to at least a couple of months to prison and I'd be out of there in no time. But no. I should of expected more harsher consequences, especially after having such bad luck lately.

I just finished with the court hearing and I'm now currently sitting in a small cell in the back of a police van, balling my eyes out. I feel so unclean and dirty as I am still in the same clothes as yesterday.

The tightness of the handcuffs around my wrists makes me cry even more.

Stupid handcuffs! I bang them against the vehicle in anger. This is not fair. I don't deserve this. My life is completely ruined.

An officer slides open a small window that separates me from the front. He peaks his head through before grumbling. "Be quiet back there."

"Please." I beg the officer. "Don't take me to that camp!" Just thinking about it makes me cry harder.

I wouldn't mind if they send me to North Burbank Juvenile Centre but they want to send me to the South Burbank Juvenile Centre. Which is also known as the most dangerous camp to exist. The teenagers there are apparently ruthless and would kill you in a heart beat if they had the chance. I don't want to be killed. Even though I have nothing to live for anymore, I still don't want to die!

I don't know how I'm going to survive since I'm in there until I turn 18. That's nearly a whole year. And don't even ask me about what happens to me after I turn 18. I don't even want to think about that. I'm going to push it to the back of my head and hope for it to just disappear.

"Crying won't get you out of it. Nothing will." The officer says sternly and slides the window shut.

He's right. Nothing I'm going to say or do will get me out of this. So I give up and silently cry to myself.

I really do hope karma comes around and bites Gavin on the butt. If I hadn't of agreed to go clubbing with him that night, I would be at home right now all rugged up in my massive comfy bed. The only worries I'd have is what outfit I was going to wear the next day.

-

I feel the car come to a stop followed by two officers opening the back door to the vehicle. I squint my eyes and raise my cuffed hands as I try to block the sun that shines through.

I stopped crying half way through the car ride. I no longer feel upset. I'm just in a really bad mood now.

I am grabbed roughly by the two officers who both have tights grips on each arm. Which causes me to protest.

"Let go of me, peasants!" I try to shake them out of my grip but fail tremendously. This only makes them tighten their hold on me.

"Look who's talking." One of the officers shakes his head. I may be disowned by my parents but that does not make me any lower than a pair of average police officers. I'm still classy.