7. News Flash

40 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER!! So I suggest you guys should get voting 👀

That's right I'm back! I haven't updated since last year. Gosh that sounds so long ago. Sorry for keeping you guys waiting.
Here you guys go another chapter! I haven't proof read it so sorry if there is any mistakes but anyway enjoy!

•••

I wake up to the sounds of birds chirping outside the window.

I roll over and close my eyes again, making the most of this very soft, comfortable mattress. Who knows when it will be the next time I get to sleep on such comfort again.

Today is probably the last day that I have freedom. My court hearing is tomorrow and lets just say I'm not too keen for it. Who would be though if they were in my position.

I'm terrified to say the least. Prison doesn't seem to look too pretty in movies. I would hate to see what it's really like in real life. I can just imagine those ugly, poor, unhygienic prisoners who probably eat their own toenails for dinner. No way in hell I'm ever putting up with that! Lets just hope the court tomorrow decide to not put me in that disgusting environment.

"Rise and shine!" I hear Chelsea open the door, walking over to the curtains and opening them up.

"Do you have to, Chels?" I grumble, throwing my arm over my eyes, trying to block the brightness that was let in.

"Come on, it's 12pm. You can't just sleep in all day." Chelsea says.

"Yes I can, it's probably the last day of my freedom today, so sue me if I want to sleep in all day." I remove my arm from my face and try to adjust my eyes to the light before giving Chelsea a glare.

"What?" Chelsea asks confused.

"My court hearing is tomorrow."

"Really? Why didn't you tell me?" Chelsea questions, sadness shows on her face.

"Maybe because you didn't ask?" I try not to roll my eyes. Can she just leave me alone? I just want to sleep.

"Well since it might be your last day, we should do something. It's a beautiful day today." Chelsea gives me a small smile and I groan.

"I'll go make you some breakfast in bed or should I say... lunch." Chelsea laughs like it's so funny.

"Ugh—"

"I'll be back." She nods and quickly walks out the room.

Once Chelsea had left, I close my eyes to try to fall back asleep but I can't seem too. I no longer feel tired.

I sit up and stretch out my arms.

I look over to see Chelsea's TV remote laying beside me. I grab it and turn it on since I had nothing else to do.

"Let's see what's on." I say to myself.

Family guy. No thanks.

The flash. No.

NCIS. Ugh yeah no.

Mr Robot. Gross.

Keeping up with the Kardashians. I guess I'll just stick to that I guess.

It's currently on the ads. Great.

"This is E! News, coming to you live!" The TV blares.

I was just about to switch channels until I heard my mothers name come through the TV.

"Famous well known actress, Aubrey Hamilton is charged for assault. The most shocking thing about this is, is that it was on her own daughter." The news lady said shockingly to the camera.