3. Time to get ready

"I have no idea what I should wear tonight!" Chelsea whines, as she lays down on her back on my bed.

This morning, I invited Chelsea and Fibi over to my mansion to get ready for tonight. Since I have thousands of dresses, I'm letting them both borrow a dress of their own choice, We are all pretty much the same size.

"Like what style should I go with?" Chelsea asks staring at the roof. Fibi and I are sitting on my pink fluffy sofa that is across the room, reading magazines.

"Something hot." I shrug.

Dayum Justin Bieber is looking smoking hot in this magazine.

"Show some skin Chels, boys love it." Fibi nods, flipping over pages in the magazine, trying to find the kids puzzles. I don't why she even bothers, she fails all of them.

"I'm not going there to impress boys, I'm going there to have some fun with my friends." Chelsea says, getting off the bed and sitting next to me on the sofa.

"Live a little Chels." Fibi throws her magazine at Chelsea, making it thump on the side of her head.

"Ouch, what the hell? Why would you do that?" Chelsea rubs her head.

"Chelsea, this is your chance to finally have... you know...." Fibi hints with a smirk on her face. Chelsea just stares at her unamused.

"Sax." Fibi says, thinking Chelsea didn't know what she was trying to get at.

"Sax?" Chelsea chuckles at her choice of word.

"Yeah, it's a naughty word. So that's why I say it with an A in it." Fibi smirks.

"Anyway I'm not a virgin, Fibi. Maybe you should tell El that, she's a virgin." Chelsea winks at me.

Chelsea lost her virginity to a poor guy last year at some party, apparently he was hot but no poor guy is hot in my books. And me? Well I'm still a virgin, Fibi too.

"Are you guys hungry?" I spoke up.

"Yeah." Chelsea and Fibi say in unison.

"Great because I'm gonna order pizza." I smirk, putting down my magazine.

"What pizza do you want?" I ask them.

"The one that's from Hawaii! But wait that would cost shipping and it would take a while for it to come here from Hawaii." Fibi pouts. Chelsea and I shared a knowing 'what the hell' look to each other. Her stupidity is through the roof.

"Hawaiian pizza?" Chelsea asks trying to hold in her laughs, Fibi nods.

"Okay we will get that." I say, getting off my fluffy sofa, walking outside my room and stopping at the top of the wide pure gold stairs.

"Karen!" I yell out. Under two seconds, Karen appears at the bottom of the stairs with towels in her hands.

"Order me a Hawaiian pizza, now." I demand, she flinches at my bluntness.

"S-Sure." She stutters. Before she walks away, I immediately stop her.

"Not so fast, forgetting something?" I cross my arms, she looks up at me in confusion.

"You didn't say my name." I point out. Every sentence she has to say Miss Hamilton in it. It's unprofessional if she doesn't.

"Mrs Hamilton." I say slowly as if she is two years old.

"Oh yes right, my apologies Miss Hamilton." She says sincerely.

"Why are you still standing there? Go order my pizza you poorbie." I shoo her away. She immediately nods and walks off.