11. Crackhead

I walk into the girls shower block and it's absolutely feral. It looks like it hasn't been cleaned in years. There is mould growing all over the ceiling. There are toilet stalls located on one side and there are shower stalls on the other. Most of them are missing there doors. The worst thing about it is the smell. Yeah, don't get me started on the smell.

I miss my old bathroom. It was spacious, clean and smelt like lavender. It was the total opposite of this chum bucket.

I look around to see if anyone is in here and there are a few girls showering. I go to the last shower stall which is the most furthest away from everyone.

I keep Jill's flip flops on my feet as I enter the shower. No way I will let my bare feet touch these slimy, black tiles. At least her ugly flip flops will get a good wash.

I squirt some cheap shampoo into my hand and start massaging my scalp. I close my eyes and imagine that I'm in my own bathroom suite using my Ten Voss shampoo. But my thoughts are cut short when I hear a massive bang.

I jump at the sound and my eyes widen. Before I can register it the door to my stall bursts open and I am pushed against the wall. I scream in horror as my head bangs on the tiled wall, causing my vision to blur.

"Gavin says hi." My attacker says as they wrap their hand around my throat and start to squeeze. I don't need to try to fight back because in an instance the attacker is thrown off me.

I quickly regather my vision to see Jill on top of my attacker who is some random girl who looks like a crackhead. Yuck.

But how does she know Gavin? I wouldn't be surprised if she's one of the thousands of girls who he has slept with.

I quickly reach for my towel and wrap it around me as I watch the fight unfold in front of me. Jill is on top of the crackhead as she repeatedly punches her face. Jill then takes it a bit too far when she pulls out a tooth brush that has a razor taped to the end of it. My eyes widen in shock. She's literally crazy.

"You see this, bitch?!" Jill shouts, raising the weapon up to her face, only inches away from the crackheads eyeball. I grimace at the thought of it stabbing her eye.

"Yes." The crackhead nods quickly, spluttering out blood. She looks terrified.

"It's going to go in your eye if you go near her again. Am I clear?" Jill honestly looks like a serial killer right now. I'm scared for everyone's safety.

The crackhead nods her head in agreement as tears run down her face.

"Good." Jill says bluntly. "Now get the fuck out of here!" She delivers a harsh kick to her stomach. Ouch.

The crackhead coughs and whimpers in pain as she quickly staggers out of the bathroom.

Thank god she's gone.

I look back at Jill with wide eyes. Will she bash me now? Will I be her next victim?

"You're welcome." She shrugs and leaves the bathroom. I stand there dumbfounded and give myself a second to process what just happened. Shrugging it off I go back into the shower stall to finish off showering.

Luckily I had no troubles as I walked back to my room. I open my door to find Jill back in the same position as she was before with a book in her hand.

I look her up and down in disgust. "Do you just read all day? Don't you even have classes? You're such a nerd." I scoff.

"If I were a nerd I would be in my classes, wouldn't I?" Jill looks up at me questionably.

"Whatever." I dismiss her and pack away my hygiene products.

"And by the way—" Jill continues but I cut her off.