1. The poor man

"Fibi, stop staring... It's rude." Chelsea hissed at Fibi.

We're standing in the middle of the Chanel store looking around for our next purchase. I'm managing to hold five shopping bags on one arm and six on the other. Some poor guy just walked into Chanel looking around and Fibi is just staring at him dumbfounded. The poor guy is wearing a white singlet with stains on it, a pair of blue jeans that have dirt marks around the knees and a pair of old worn out sandles, yuck.

"What is that on his face?" Fibi squints, tilting her head in confusion.

"It looks like a slug.. Why does he have a big long slug on his face?" Fibi adds, asking no one in particular.

"Fibi, it's a monobrow. Quit staring!" Chelsea whispered, hitting her arm.

"Ouch." Fibi mumbles, rubbing her arm.

The poor man walks up to a bag that was laying under the glass counter, a bag which I already had. It's a black small classic flap bag. One of my favourite bags.. Why is a loser like him in my favourite shop anyway..

"I like to buy that bag mam." He nods down at the bag under the counter.

"The black small classic flap bag?" The lady at the counter questions.

"Yes mam." He nods.

"What the hell?" I mumble under my breath. You would think if someone could afford a chanel bag, they should be able to afford to buy decent clothes and a monobrow wax.

"See El, that's why you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover." Chelsea grinned, looking over at the poor man.

"I can judge all I want." I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

"You shouldn't, it's rude." Chelsea shook her head in disappointment.

"Well then, I guess I am rude." I shrug my shoulders. Chelsea looks at me unphased and rolls her eyes.

"That would be $4,700." The register lady smiles at the poor guy.

The poor guy reaches down into his pocket and pulls out a thin, ripped old wallet. He flips it open, revealing heaps of 100 dollar bills. I was expecting him to pull out a gun.

He hands over the thick layer of cash to the lady. Did he rob a bank or something?

"I have been saving up for this for a long time for my wife." He smiles proudly, yellow teeth coming into view. What a scumbag, go brush your teeth!

"That's cool!" The register lady nods as she counts the money.

"Um... There is only $4,600 here." The lady says holding up the thick pile of cash.

"Really?" He mutters, eyes widening.

"Yes." The register lady says sympathetically.

"I swear to god, I had enough." He mumbles, running his hand through his black greasy hair frustrated.

"Fuck!" He growls out angrily, punching the counter. I flinched at the swear word being used, I hate swearing. I'm too classy for that.

"Let's go girls." I say, grabbing their arms. I wanted to get out of here before he starts strangling someone and he was starting to stink up the whole shop with his odor.

"Where to now? Please, can we go to that chocolate place?" Fibi begs as I drag her out of the store.

"No we ar-.. Chelsea what the heck?" I say confusingly, looking back at Chelsea when she stopped all of the sudden.

"What are you doing?" I ask, getting irritated.

"Wait." She says, shaking her arm out of my hold.

She walks back into the shop and goes up to the poor guy.

"Here." Chelsea smiles, pulling out a 100 dollar bill out, handing it over to the disgusting man.

"Why would she do that?" I mumble to Fibi.

"Maybe she is giving it to him to wipe the slug off his face." Fibi shrugs. I look back at her and give her a WTH look.

"Have you not been paying attention this past half an hour?" I ask, she just nods.

"Are you serious?" The poor man says in shock, looking at Chelsea like she has grown two heads.

"Of course!" Chelsea smiles.

"Thank you so much, I promise I'll pay it back!" He says jumping up and down in happiness.

"No, you don't have to pay it back!" Chelsea shakes her head.

"Thank you." The poor man says, taking her into a hug.. Yuck.. Why Chelsea why. That's the definition of disgusting! He looks like he hasn't had a shower in weeks and Chelsea is just happily hugging him back.. Disgusting.

"Okay bye." She smiles at the dirty loser, waving him goodbye, he happily waves back.

"What the heck Chelsea!" I growled as she approached Fibi and I.

"What?" She shrugs innocently.

"Why the heck did you hug that stinky loser!? I smelt him from all they way out here!" I grumble.

"Good things will happen to you if you be a kind person, El." She crosses her arms.

"Well I'm not kind, and good things happen to me already.. I'm a billionare for goodness sakes." I roll my eyes.

"Mmm." Chelsea nodded.

"So that is false." I smirked. It's most definitely false. Being kind doesn't mean good things will happen to you, that's a load of poop.

"Let's go get some chocolate!" Fibi randomly jumps in, smiling cheerfully as she starts to drag Chels and I across the mall.
______

Thanks for reading!

Xoxo