Chapter One: The Station Square Fashion Show

Team Forces, Shadow, Cream and Cheese, Blaze, Queen Larien, Dawn and Kat were in Rouge's house in her living room. She invited them over a few hours ago for some reason, and they were still trying to figure out why she did.

Dawn: I wonder why Rouge invited us all here.

Knuckles: I bet she just wants to scam us out of jewelry again.

Sprixie: Come on, Knuckles. I'm sure Rouge wouldn't wanna do that.

Knuckles: With her, you never know.

Rouge: [Walks into her living room] Greetings everyone. I bet you all are wondering why I invited you here.

Charmy: Are you giving us free chocolate?!

Kat: Is Whitty coming to Station Square to perform and you bought us all front row seats?!

Knuckles: Are you finally moving away?

Amy: [Annoyed] KNUCKLES!!!

Knuckles: What?!

Rouge: None of those are correct. I invited you all here because the Station Sqiare Fashion Show is in a few days. [There is a few seconds of silence]

Blaze: And...?

Rouge: And I need a new clothing line for the fashion show. [Another few seconds of silence]

Espio: That's it?

Knuckles: That's why you called us here?

Rouge: Well I wanted to tell you guys that I wanted you help me make the clothes for the fashion show.

Blaze: So you won't even help us make the clothes?

Dawn: Yeah! You're gonna make us do all of the work?!

Rouge: Not exactly. I already designed my dress for the fashion show, so you guys just need to design your close.

Amy: I guess that's fair.

Silver: How long do we have to create these clothes?

Rouge: Just finish making the clothes by the day before the fashion show.

Queen Larien: Okay.

Kat: Well is Whitty still coming to Station Square to perform.

Rouge: No.

Kat: Aww.