Chapter Nine: The New Fashion Line

Back inside the studio, the gang was talking to Honey and Tiara to see if they could give Rouge a bit more time to fix up the outfits that were sabotaged by Earnest.

Honey: Were your costumes really sabotaged by Earnest?!

Charmy: Yes, and we are very sorry to bother you guys about this, but may you two please give us some time to help Rouge fix up her outfits?

Tiara: Well, I suppose we can give you guys about an hour to do that.

Honey: Besides, we skipped breakfast this morning, so now I really wanna get lunch before we start the fashion show.

Queen Larien: Thanks you guys! I think that's just enough time for us!

Earnest: [Stomps towards the gang, Honey and Tiara, with Chives behind him] What?! You can't give them an extra hour to fix up the outfits! I demand you guys start the show whether you like it or not! 

Tiara: [Sternly] You tried to sabotaged them and got Rouge corrupted! They deserve some more time to fix up the outfits!

Earnest: [Angry] If you don't start the show right now, I'll quit!

Honey: [Sternly] Oh Earnest, that won't be neccessary, because you're disqualitfied!

Earnest: [Angry] What?! [Sees the gang laughing at him] You know what?! I didn't want to be in this stupid fashion show anyway! [Stomps away]

Chives: I am very sorry that Mr. Cunningham did that to you guys.

Rouge: Apolegy accepted, Chives. Come on, you guys, let's go fix up the costumes.

Chives: I actually know a few things about fashion designing. I even offered to make Mr. Cunningham's outfit. Do you think I can help fix up your outfits?

Queen Larien: Sure Chives. The more the merrier.

Cut to when the gang and Chives fixed up Rouge's outfits and they were getting ready for the fashion show.

Vector: Thanks again for helping us fix up the costumes, Chives.

Chives: No problem. I better get back to Mr. Cunningham before he decides to punish me. Good luck.

Amy: Thanks Chives. [Chives walks off]

Cut to the fashion show, where it was the gang's turn to show off their costumes.

Honey: Look at how great this costumes look!

Tiara: It's without a doubt that the winner of The Station Square Fashion Show is... Rouge the Bat and her remarkable outfits! [The crowd claps and cheers]

Honey: [Gives her microphone to Rouge] Do you have a name for these remarkable outfits, Ms. Rouge?!

Rouge: Actually, yes I do. I will be naming this fashion line... The Forces Fashion! [THe crowd claps and cheers again]

Amy: We won!

Vector: I knew we would!

Kat: This calls for a celebration! [Pulls out a selfie stick and crowds the rest of the gang around her] Everyone smile! [They all smile as Kat takes the selfie]

💖The End💖