Chapter Five: Rouge/Fashion Freak Corrupted

Rouge was seen running away from the dressing rooms while crying. She then stopped to see a pair of scissors by Earnest's dressing room. She picked it up and then looked at it with angry tears in her eyes.

Rouge: [Angry] So Amy was right after all! It was an evil act by that prick, Earnest Cunningham! He really does have no respect for us! [Sits down on the floor and starts crying again.

Cut to Infinite, who was seen in a black room as a strange window opened.

Infinite: [Evilly] Poor little Rouge! A young and beautiful bat who was sabotage of her title as a fashion queen. I think I should be able to help her win that title back! [Red smoke comes out of his hand] Corrupted her! She will be one of my greatest designs!

Cut back to Rouge, who was still crying as the smoke appears and goes inside the scissors that she was holding, corrupting her.

Infinite: [Evilly] Fashion Freak, I gonna give you the power to avenge your fashion line. Your title as a fashion queen was stolen from you, but I can help you get it back. Earnest Cunningham will pay dearly for sabotaging you. But in return, you must get me the medallions from Team Forces.

Rouge: [Evilly] I will show them all who's the world's greatest fashion freak! [Transforms into Fashion Freak]