Chapter Two: Outfit Showing

About a day went by since Rouge asked the gang to make the new clothing line for the fashion show, and everyone just finished making their outfits. Kat decided to invite everyone over to her mansion to show each other their styles.

Amy: Alright you guys, how do I look? [Shows everyone her outfit, which included a hot pink rose petal dress and some hot pink shoes with hot pink roses on them] I decided that I wanted to do a nature themed style, so I made this.

Queen Laien: You did a nature themed style? Oh my gosh, me too! [Shows everyone her outfit, which included a blue dress with a bit of lighter blue and purple on it, blue shoes, three blue flowers in her hair, a blue fluffy necklace with a purple flower on it, and two blue bracelets on her arms]

Tails: Wow Queen Larien, you're so cute! I mean, you look so cute, in that outfit!

Queen Larien: [Giggles] Thanks Tails.

Tails: Anyway, check out my outfit! [Shows everyone his outfit, which included a brown lab looking coat, the shoes he normally wears and a pair of brown goggles on his head] I found this in my old outfits box, so I decided to redecorate it and clean it up a bit.

Silver: That looks amazing, Tails! Wanna see my outfit? [Shows everyone his outfits, which included some black, blue and yellow armor with blue and yellow crystal looking boots, blue crystal looking gloves with golden bracelets and some blue crystal looking gems on a few of his quills] It's kinda feels a bit uncomfortable, though.

Blaze: That's alright, Silver. You don't have to wear that at the fashion show if you don't want to. You can just make another outfit if you want.

Silver: That's alright, Blaze. I'll get used to it.

Knuckles: If you think that's cool, look at this! [Shows everyone his outfit, which included a brown leathered coat with a pair of brown shoes, a brown cowboy looking hat and black gloves with spikes on them] I wanted to go for a cowboy treasure hunting style. Hopefully Rouge will like this outfit.

Dawn: [Sighs in annoyance] Ugh! Rouge, Rouge, Rouge!

Queen Larien: Come on, Dawn. You know that Rouge is in love with Shadow and that Knuckles is in love with you.

Dawn: I guess you're right. 

Espio: Well, I made this outift. [Shows everyone his outfit, which included a dark green scarf with his usual shoes and a pair of black goggles looking things on his head]

Vector: Why aren't you wearing any shirts or coats or something?

Espio: I didn't really wanna do that kind of thing.

Kat: I gotta admit, that outfit you're wearing makes you look kinda sexy.

Amy: [Jealous] What!

Kat: In a friendly way!

Gruff: [Sticks his head out of the bag that Espio was wearing and whispers to him without anyone else noticing] Well, looks like the girl you're in love with is jealous of another girl that's in love with you, kid.

Espio: What?!

Sprixie: [Pops out from nowhere] Well, looks like Kat is showing interest in the guy you're in love with.

Amy: What?!

Kat: [Teasingly] Aww. What's wrong, Amy? Jealous?

Amy: N-no!

Dawn: Alright you guys, settle down and look at my outfit! [Shows everyone her outfit, which included a black and hot pink one piece with some purple fabric around the top of the outfit and some black and hot pink boots with purple fabric leg cuffs, her normal black and hot pink headgear, a hot pink bracelets on her arms and a pair of white gloves with hot pink rings for cuffs]

Knuckles: Wow Dawn. You look very beautiful! [Kisses Dawn's hand]

Dawn: [Blushes] Thanks Knuckles.

Blaze: Well, this is my outfit. [Shows everyone her outfit, which included a pink dress, which had a mixture of dark pink and light pink and a pair of purple princess shoes] Do you guys like it?

Silver: I love it! You looks like a princess! [Blaze blushes]

Shadow: [Appears behinds Silver creepily, scaring the crap out of the poor widdle white hedgie and making him jump into Blaze's arms] Jeez! You are such a scaredy cat! [Shows everyone his outfit, which included just wearing a simple black and red cape with his normal attire]

Knuckles: That's all you did? Where's your shirt? Where's your coat? Where's your accessories?

Shadow: I don't do that kind of stuff.

Vector: Too basic. Step aside and me show you true style. [Shows everyone his outfit, which included a gray shirt that said Chaotix on it and a darker gray jacket with black gloves and black cuffs, black and gold shoes, his normal pair of headphones and a pair of black visors] I call this one, The DJ Look!

Kat: I bet my outfit will be better than all of your outfits combined! [Shows everyone her outfit, which included black long sleeved shirt with a short hot pink jacket, a hot pink skirt, a pair of black knee high socks and a pair of hot pink shoes, a hot pink choker around her neck and a ponytail tied up with a hot pink scrunchie with a hot pink butterfly on it] My outfit's gonna be the best!

Shadow: This is a new fashion line for Rouge, Kat, not a fashion contest between all of us.

Kat: Whatever.

Charmy: This is my outfit! [Shows everyone his outfit, which included a bee patterned helmet, a bee patterned top, a pair of bee hive pattern shoes and a pair of orange gloves] I look just like an adorable little bee!

Blaze: But you already are an adorable little bee, Charmy.

Charmy: I know, and this outfit makes me look two times as cute.

Cream: Well do you think my outfit is cute too, Charmy? [Shows everyone her outfit, which included an adorable winter dress with a pair of pink and white boots and a pink beret on her head]

Charmy: Wow Cream! You look adorable!

Rouge: You all look stunning! [Shows everyone her outfit, which included a hot pink top with a red skirt and a pair of red shoes] This new fashion line is definetly gonna be a winner!

???????: Hey idiots! [The gang turn around to see that none other than Earnest Cunningham the Cat somehow got into Kat's mansion with the power of Wattpad logic]

Knuckles: [Sarcasticly] Oh, Earnest. It's nice to see you here.

Charmy: What do you even want from us?

Earnest: I overheard you idiots talking about your new fashion line for The Station Square Fashion Show.

Rouge: And why do you seem to be so interested in our conversation?

Earnest: I'm actually planning on entering the fashion show myself. I would show you guys how amazing my outfit is, but you idiots don't have good taste in fashion, so you probably wouldn't even care.

Shadow: Don't think that just because you're rich and you have a bad additude doesn't mean you'll win.

Earnest: [Smugly] That sounds like something a bunch of idiots would say! Good luck trying to win the fashion show, idiots. [Cackles evilly as he walks out of Kat's mansion.

Knuckles: [Angry] Hey! Come back here, you prick! [Was about to run after Earnest, but Amy stopped him before he could]

Amy: Calm down, Knuckles! You know that's just Earnest being Earnest!

Knuckles: Well I'm getting sick of that prick's additude!

Cream: Well we aren't like him, Mr. Knuckles!

Cheese: Chao chao.

Dawn: We're gonna win this fashion show the fair way, not just pay the judges to let us win.

Knuckles: [Calms down a bit] You guys are right. I should ignore Earnest's behavior.

The gang kept on talking, unaware that Earnest would ruin their fashion line and cause one of them to be corrupted.