Chapter Three: Plan To Sabotage Rouge

The day of The Station Square Fashion Show had arrive, and the gang were at the Station Square Stadium getting ready for the competition while Honey the Cat and Tiara the Manx were setting up the runway.

Silver: I'm so excited for the fashion show to start!

Rouge: I hope we win. I'm kinda nervous to be honest.

Amy: Don't worry about it, Rouge. Honey and Tiara are gonna love our designs.

Knuckles: But what if what Earnest said was right and we don't have a chance to win this?

Amy: Earnest doesn't know what he's talking about. Don't listen to what he says. All we have to do is try our best.

Cream: You're right, Ms. Amy! All we have to do is try to win this, right, Cheese?

Cheese: Chao chao!

???????: Are you idiots still entering the Station Square Fashion Show? [The gang turn around to see that Earnest was in their dressing room due to the power of Wattpad logic]

Espio: [Angry] Uh, yeah?

Amy: [Angry] Rouge is one of the best fashion icons we know! I know that her designs will win!

Earnest: Well I hate your designs!

Amy: [Angry] Just because you hate our designs doesn't mean that Honey and Tiara will hate them! Besides, I'm sure they have way better taste than you do!

Earnest: [Angry] What?!

Amy: [Mockingly] Oh, I'm sorry! What I meant to say was that you have no taste at all! I mean, look at what your wearing!

Earnest: [Angry] Don't you dare talk about me like that! [Chives the Butler appears behind Earnest]

Chives: Mr. Cunningham, it's time to get into your outfit.

Earnest: [Looks at Chives] Yes Chives! [Looks back at the gang with a smirk on his face] Bye, idiots! [Cackles evilly as he walks out of their dressing room]

Chives: [Looks at the gang with a smpathetic look on his face] I am very sorry about Mr. Cunningham's behavior.

Knuckles: That's alright. We're pretty use to him doing that to us anyway.

Vector: Who are you anyway? Earnest's dresser?

Chives: Actually, I'm his butler.

Blaze: Wow. That is so unlucky

Chives: [Sadly] Yeah. He doesn't treat me any better than you guys.

Cream: Well why don't you just quit?

Chives: [Sadly] Becuase this was the only job that I was able to find, and his parents won't let me quit.

Vector: Wow. We are very sorry to here that.

Chives: It's okay. [Looks at the outfits] By the way, I love those outfits. Who made them?

Knuckles: Actually, we all did.

Chives: Wow. You guys really make a great team.

Earnest: [From his dressing room] Chives! What are you doing?! Come here!

Chives: Uh, coming, Mr. Cunningham! [Looks at the gang] Good luck, you guys.

Rouge: Thanks. [Chives leaves as Honey and Tiara walk into the dressing room]

Honey: Hey guys! Are you almost ready for the fashion show?

Dawn: Almost.

Knuckles: Wanna see our outfits?

Tiara: Well, we aren't really suppose to see everyone's outfits until the show starts, but this is Wattpad, so we legally can do that. [Rouge shows Honey and Tiara the outfits while the two of them look at them in awe] Wow! They're soooooo beautiful!

Queen Larien: Thanks. We all helped make them.

Honey: Well, we have to go get ready. The show's about to start.

Tiara: [Whispers in Rouge's ear] Don't tell anyone that I said this, but your outfits are gonna be hard to top.

Rouge: [Laughs] Okay. [Honey and Tiara leave]

Cut to Earnest and Chives in their dressing room.

Earnest: [Sees Chives entering] Where were you, Chives. Were you talking to those idiots?

Chives: Yes. I'm sorry, Mr. Cunningham. I promise that it won't happen again.

Earnest: It better not. Now before I get dressed, let me show you my outfit. [Shows Chives his outfit, which included an ugly rainbow tuxedo suit with matching patterned pants, shoes and gloves] Do you like it? [Chives looks at the outfit with a disgusted look] 

Chives: [Lying] It looks... fantastic, Mr. Cunningham, but I'm not sure if it will beat the gang's outfits.

Earnest: [Angry] Of course it will! Why would everyone like their disgusting outfits anyway?!

Chives: I don't know about that. A lot of people really seem to be liking them. [Points at the gang's dressing room, which showed two children complimenting their looks]

Red Rabbit Boy: Wow! Your outfits look amazing!

Dawn: Thanks.

Dark Blue Hedgehog Boy: You guys are definetly gonna win the fashion show!

Dawn: Thank you. [Earnest and Chives see the whole thing]

Earnest: Looks like more mobians liked those disgusting outfits more than I thought. We're gonna need a plan to sabotage them, Chives!

Chives: I don't know if that's a good idea, Mr. Cunningham. Cheating is wrong, and we could get in trouble for it.

Earnest: [Smugly] Does it look like I give a damn about what happens to us?! Now here's the plan!