ix • ⁵

|| This is an extra chapter for the chapter before!!

After the lovebirds ate dinner that Adrien served, they shortly then transformed again as superheroes to go out for night patrol. Of course, they asked the Kwamis if it's alright, and got their permission to do so. Jumping from roof to roof, some Parisians noticed the two and managed to take pictures of them, but since they were fast, it was taken poorly. Knowing that the people might upload the pictures to the internet, it'd probably blow up in a minute since Spidey and Chat Noir hasn't been seen together publicly; just the two of them, of course. Even some assumed that they broke up, but thankfully, those were false assumptions.

They went around, stopping by on someone's roof to rest every hour, or they at least already did that three times. The two of them ate dinner at 8, so now it's 11 PM. Every stop, they talked about things, like random thoughts, animals, and the Parisians. For the first time in forever, this might be the first or second time (Y/N) felt the need to open her feelings fully; not as the ascendant girlfriend, but as herself. She's not always like this.

At their last stop, they decided to be on top of the Eiffel Tower. There's nothing bad going on so far, which is good for the two. They can finally have a real talk; a deep talk.

"You know how I'm always the controlling girlfriend comforting you every day?" She says sarcastically with a small smile, sighing, "now the roles are switched for tonight and it feels weird yet nice, too."

Adrien blushed at what she said, chuckling nervously while scratching his neck, saying "I don't think so" as he leans on the handrail (?), viewing how Paris really looks like at night. (Y/N) didn't really say anything after that, but instead, she gazes at the midnight sky, the wind touching her skin delightfully. Moments like this are the ones that she's been craving; escaping reality and be unbothered with Adrien.

He took a glance to the side, wanting to take a peek first before facing (Y/N) completely. When he did that, his green emerald eyes widened at the sight of her, his pupils dilating and his jaw slightly open because of her. Adrien can already see her without her superhero form but as her normal self.

If his eyes were a camera, he'd be taking hundreds of pictures of her right now.

(Y/N) noticed that he's been staring at her for too long, which made her chuckle and smirk. "See anything interesting?"

The boy jumped, fakes out several coughs, clearing his throat as his cheeks got redder. "Y-Yeah. You." He mumbles out the 'you' part shyly, looking away immediately.

She definitely heard that, but she could only smile at it, actually getting embarrassed by it. "You're so cute." (Y/N) whispers as she stepped closer to Adrien just to kiss his cheek once more.

"Enough of me," Said Adrien, trying to pull himself together from getting shy, "I'm here to make you clear your mind from earlier."

The girl sighs as she rolls her eyes playfully, smiling, and finally gazes at Paris. Knowing that Adrien's waiting for her to speak up, she finally does. "Ever since Master Fu came to visit me to talk about Subira's powers, I felt bad later on for not joining you guys on the small problem about the animals escaping the zoo. That was because I was too self-assured that it'd be better if I only take bigger problems and that I can solo things." Her (e/c) eyes watched the cars moving, "I was pretty much feeling like myself, but knowing that Master Fu clearly trusts me with Subira, it makes things more... complicated. Yeah, sure I'm probably more capable of defeating Hawkmoth and the Akumas are not that difficult, but what if it doesn't turn out that way? What if I corner myself because of failing? And feel unsafe?"

Furrowing her eyebrows, "I don't even know if the others see me like how Gwen does."

The blonde one looks at her with a sad frown. "Sometimes I just wish all these things would never happen since the start; Miraculous, Akumas, and Hawkmoth. The Kwamis could've been a human being and Hawkmoth could've gotten a real job." She continues.

"We could've gotten a normal life." (Y/N) sighs, feeling down for a moment but then shakes her thoughts, smiling at Adrien. "Of course, those were just wishes that I wanted from the past."

Looking at the night sky again, she huffs out a chuckle and smirked playfully. "Gosh, it sounds like I'm getting more ineffective day by day-"

"That's not true!" Adrien had to cut her off, his body facing her now as he turns her to look at him, both of his hands placing on top of her shoulders.

She was surprised by this, yeah, but it was adorable to see him like this; wanting to correct her.

"If anything, you're the strongest person I know- emotionally, physically, mentally, and spiritually!" He exclaims out with his cheeks red but his feelings were true to what he's saying. His green eyes weren't really lying. "People look up to you because of that! You're funny, caring, smart... and beautiful."

(Y/N)'s heart skipped a beat. His face that appeared worried and assuring to her seemed so exquisite: it's like a piece of art. His tone sounded so soft yet so stern, it makes her want to seal his lips with a kiss so that he can continue later after making her feel like a normal human about her mistakes. Though, deep on the inside, she feels happy and secretly wants to cry out because of how lucky she is to have Adrien.

She tries to resist herself on wanting to let a tear out but fails miserably. Oh, how embarrassed she is because of it.

"Stupid..." She sobs softly, ended up crying with her cheeks going scarlet. Wiping her tears away that were running down several times, she looks at him with an uncontrollable shy smile. "You don't know when to stop being so sweet, huh?"

Adrien smiles at that. "You were always with me when the others can't, (Y/N). You've always loved me at my worse... even that made me think you love me more rather than father does." He cupped her cheeks with his hands, wiping away her tears. He didn't hesitate to say the father part. "I wanna repay you, starting from today."

The atmosphere turned warm and comfortable, their hearts connected as it beats at the same phase. (Y/N) touched his hand, dug her cheeks deeper into his touch. 

"You don't have to. Being with you is an eternal repayment that anyone could ask for." 

He pulls her in for a hug, feeling her face burying into his shoulder, tightening the hug. She'll remember this moment until she dies, that's for sure.

After that emotional hour, the couple then heads back to (Y/N)'s house, feeling tired already as they transformed back and gave the Kwamis food again to regain their energy. They tidied themselves up for the night, wearing comfortable clothes, and slept on her bed, sharing each other's warmth as they cuddled up.

"Thank you." (Y/N) said and gave him a kiss on the lips before drifting herself to sleep.

Adrien's heart raced at that, but smiles and is glad that she's finally feeling okay.

1200+

|| I kinda like this extra chapter?????!?!? even though it's short