ii

✁・・・Riposte ||  this one is kind of messed up, and I also skipped Despair Bear... sorry! :(

"Hmm? You want me to come and see you fencing with the other new kids who want to join?" Asked (y/n) as she was focused on remodeling Subira's small house, didn't even bother to give her own boyfriend a quick glance.

"Yes... I-I mean if you're fine with that! I know you're busy rebuilding Subira's house," he says as he mumbles, a bit shy since he thought that was stupid to disturb her work by only requesting for her presence. Although (y/n) thinks that it is adorable knowing Adrien's still a clueless innocent pure boy towards her, she actually doesn't mind him being like that. Though she may have to explain things to him that bothering her is completely fine.

She laughs and stopped what she was doing, placing her tools down and stood up from sitting, turning her back around as she faces her amour. "I can't say no to my Buttercup," (y/n) says alluringly and went to her closet, only to get her hoodie to wear.

With her response like that, Adrien's cheeks turned scarlet and smiled happily, until the girl caught him being all excited after coming back quickly with her hoodie on.

"Let's go," the girl said as she took the boy's hand, heading outside of her bedroom with Plagg and Subira catching up.

"Hey, wait up!" The two Kwamis exclaimed out.

-

As soon as they four arrived at their school, (y/n) sat herself down at the bench and had her eyes on the courtyard, noticing that Marinette was there too. She can sense that the one that's in front of her was Adrien behind his epee mask. Realizing that Subira was out of her bag, she then said, "I didn't know Marinette was interested in fencing?"

Chuckling, (y/n) shrugged her shoulders and sighed. "She'll never stop liking Adrien,"

Sensing that Subira was secretly smiling at that, the Kwami then stated out; "I'm really proud that you're not jealous by people liking Adrien, (y/n)."

"There's no point for me to get jealous just because of that, Subira," the girl responded as she smiled calmly, eyeing at Adrien's figure with passion, but then it disappeared and her lips smirked, "I know we both can clearly sense he really is in love with me, even if there's someone more prestigious than me."

"Now that's my bold (y/n)!" Subira exclaims and they both laughed at that.

When they both noticed that the fencing combat has started, Subira hids inside of her bag once more and minded her own business while (y/n) observes. She was a little surprised to know that Marinette was good at fencing, but when she had a conversation about it with Adrien, she had no idea of how to understand the things about fencing.

As time passed, the door busted open and revealed a person with red fencing uniform and red epee mas.

"That's fancy," (y/n) mumbles out, until she heard that the person wants to get into the club (?). And so on, the person decided to have a combat with Adrien. If she wins, she can join the fencing club.

(Y/n) wanted to watch, but that was until she felt her phone buzzed. By that, she took her phone out to see who was calling her and saw that it was her father. Standing up from the bench, she then took her bag and answered the phone call, walking outside of the school to speak to her own father clearly.

"Ah, (y/n)! Thank goodness you answered quickly."

"What's the matter, dad?"

"I don't mean to waste your romantic time with Adrien, but I need your help with my models today, ASAP!"

"Alrighty. I'll be at the studio in five minutes. Bye!"