iii

(I feel like I'll have to skip some episodes that don't have Adrien much on screen time, sorry again!)

✁・・・Gigantian ||

Another fine lovely day at Paris, a (y/n) has been accompanying her Adrien while he's doing his photoshoot at a lovely place. It was a short photoshoot, but the girl sensed that something will happen to Adrien after all this is done. She didn't sense any danger that'll come towards him, but instead, it'd be something sweet. Just when she was lost in her sense, Vincent then exclaims out that he needed a lollipop for Adrien to take the other photos.

When Vincent was running to get the lollipop that was nearby, (y/n) walked towards Adrien and stood in front of him. "Wanna get some ice creams later after your photoshoot is done, Babykins?"

Receiving a shy nod from Adrien, she chuckled and smiled afterwards, but then felt someone watching over them both from afar. By that, she tried to find something that seemed suspicious nearby by spinning around slowly, but that ceased when Adrien suddenly places both of his hands on top of her shoulders when her front body was facing his. Yes, he was shy to do that.

"Is everything alright?" He asked worriedly, which made (y/n) came to her senses and smiled, nodding as she grabs his hands that were placed on top of her shoulders.

"I'm fine," she responded. "It's just that... I know someone's watching over us right now."

With her response like that, Adrien was amazed by how her skills in sensing like a real spider are sharp. But other than that, when he was about to say something, a baby in a stroller passed by and was looking at him. He smiled and waved his hand at the baby, only to receive a coo from them which made Adrien chuckle. (Y/n) raised one of her eyebrows and turned around, seeing the baby that Adrien waved at and smiled.

Once they were out of sight, she turns around again to face Adrien and gave him a smirk. "That was cute for you to give a wave at the baby," the girl says and the boy blushed.

After Vincent came back with the lollipop, (y/n) settle aside and let her boyfriend resuming the photoshoot session once more. Her eyes were definitely showing the more passionate side of her from afar when staring at Adrien posing adorably with the lollipop. It's uncommon for her now to show her soft and enthrall side at public - and private - ever since she's romantically partnered with the blondie, but that's only because she's the one who likes to be in charge in their relationship.

a little fast forward after Adrien's done with his photoshoot, he and (y/n) went to find where Gorilla's parking at. While doing so, they were both holding hands and chatted a little.

"Have you ever thought of going to New York, Babykins?" Asked the girl.

( Remind me to make a one-shot of Miraculous World: New York - United HeroeZ after this second and third upcoming book is finished! :) might take a long time )

"A trip to New York w-with you? Yeah... I've thought about that," He says in a shy, fainted voice.

Hearing a chuckle coming out from (y/n)'s mouth, she stopped her tracks in the middle of the esplanade and made him face her. No one was there to stare at them, so she took the chance to tiptoe a little and gave the boy peck on the lips since it's been a quite long time she has done that move. By that, Adrien's cheeks turned red and his eyes widened, stammering as he tried to clearly understand what had just happened.

"I knew you'd still react like this," (y/n) laughs and ruffles his hair jokingly, hearing their Kwamis chuckle.

Adrien finally came to his senses and had a flustered smile on, letting a little nervous huff out. "You've got to stop doing that without warning me..." he mumbles out and the other one just laughed, until they both spotted a dark butterfly passed them and was about to land on Gorilla's shoulder.